Valerie Esposito Biography
Valerie Esposito is from Florida. She was very popular in her small town after winning ‘Volunteer of the Year’ and raising money for victims of child abuse has been accused of grooming her boyfriend’s teenage son and having a sexual relationship with him over a 15-month period.
FL: 37-year-old Vero Beach woman, Valerie Esposito, accused of sex with a minor.
The alleged victim was a male who was between the ages of 16-17 at the time.https://t.co/fqWSThlg1M
— Dalton (@DaltonReport) October 17, 2019
Valerie Esposito Age
She is 37 years old.
Valerie Esposito Son
She was mother of a son who is 12 years old.
Valerie Esposito ‘Volunteer of the Year’
Few days before her arrest, Esposito helped organized a fundraiser for victims of child abuse and was awarded ‘Volunteer of the Year’ at a fancy charity event where she posed with photos with politician and law enforcement officials including Indian River County Sheriff’s Office Major Eric Flowers
In September, she posted photos of her Volunteer of The Year certificate, courtesy of the local chamber of commerce.
Earlier this year, she published photos of her son’s sixth grade trip to Cape Canaveral that she chaperoned.
And there are countless photos of her victim’s family at outings and events.
‘The worst is that police are telling me she still doesn’t think she did anything wrong,’ the victim’s dad said.
Valerie Esposito Victim
The boy said that he and Esposito used to organize their appointments through text messages.
The police discovered a video on his cell phone that is believed to be a husband masturbating. The teenager told police she sent several suggestive videos and photos.
Over time, the boy said he began to feel distant from his father and was “afraid to tell him what was happening because he didn’t want to lose him.”
He admitted to the police that he started several sexual encounters, even if Esposito “started most of them.”
The boy’s father reported Esposito to the police on October 7 after his son was shot in the hand while firing guns at cans with his friends and ended up in the hospital.
It was there that the father began to navigate his son’s cell phone while he was in the hospital, and found the text messages and photos that the suspect sent to his son.
When father and son sat down with the police for interviews, the cops made the father call Esposito on a recorded line. He told Esposito that he wanted to talk to her about the fact that he had sex with his minor son.
Esposito denied having sex with the boy but told the father: ‘It is a situation that has already happened. I don’t need to talk about it anymore.
Arrested and Charged
The mother-of-one was arrested and charged last week and is being held on a $325,000 bond. She was busted after the father of the victim found sexual messages from Esposito on his son’s phone
The boy told police last week that, sometime in July 2018 after he turned 16, he walked passed by Esposito while she was washing dishes in the kitchen one afternoon.
According to the boy’s statement to the police, he let her continue rubbing. She eventually pulled down his shorts and performed oral sex on the teenager.
Esposito allegedly asked if he wanted to perform oral sex on her, but he declined.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Valerie Esposito, 37, of Vero Beach, Florida, was charged with sexual assault against a child and a child’s request last Tuesday.
- One’s mother is accused of preparing her boyfriend’s teenage son and having a sexual relationship with him for a period of 15 months.
- In an exclusive interview with DailyMailTV, Esposito’s ex, the victim’s father, accused her of being a “predator” and having a sex addiction.
- The victim, who is now 17, told police that her appointments began in July 2018, after Esposito rubbed her buttocks against the genital area before practicing oral sex.
- A few days later, the boy said, Esposito, came home from work and asked him quite naturally if he wanted to have sex.
- “I’m 16 years old and my stepmother asks me if I want to have sex, I’m sure,” he told authorities.
- Esposito, who is being held with a $ 325,000 bond, was recently awarded “volunteer of the year” by the local chamber of commerce.