Stefan Everts wiki, Stefan Everts Biography
Stefan Everts wiki: Stefan Everts born 25 November 1972 is a motocross racer from Belgium, who retired in 2006 after securing his record 10th World Title. He also holds several other motocross records.
Stefan Everts Biography
Stefan is the son of four-time Motocross World Champion, Harry Everts, and first jumped onto a bike at the age of four. At the age of 17, he made his debut in the 125cc World Championship, and two years later he secured his first title in that division. During the following years, the Belgian moved up through the different divisions and collected an as yet unsurpassed number of titles (10) and GP victories (101).
Stefan Everts Records and awards
- 10 times World Champion
- 101 GP victories in total
- 14 out of 15 GPs won in the 2006 season
- The second man, after Eric Geboers, to become “Mr. 875cc” (winning world titles in 125/250/500cc)
- In the 2003 season, he won 3 GPs (125cc, MXGP and 650cc) on the same day in Ernee, France.
- The only rider to become World Champion on all four Japanese manufacturers (Suzuki, Kawasaki, Honda and Yamaha).
- 5 times Belgian Sportsman of the year (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2006, only surpassed by Eddy Merckx), plus a Lifetime Achievement award.
Stefan Everts coma, Malaria
As indicated by numerous reports crosswise over Europe, multiple times Best on the planet Stefan Everts was hospitalized recently and stays at the College Clinic of Leuven in Belgium, his family affirmed Friday to Belgian media.
Per reports, Everts took an interest in a philanthropy occasion three weeks prior in Lubumbashi, Popularity based Republic of the Congo, and contracted intestinal sickness, a mosquito-borne malady caused by a parasite.
Moto Verde is revealing that the occasion was held to raise assets for the development of schools in the region.
The reality of the wounds is obscure and the family has asked for peacefulness, as indicated by reports.
Amid his unbelievable profession, Everts won 101 Grands Prix (still a record) and ten world titles (still a record). After his vocation, he worked at KTM and afterward ran the Suzuki World MXGP group before its conclusion a year ago.
Yet again subtleties are known, we will refresh this post.
Our musings are with Everts and his family amid this troublesome time.