Solomon Nhiwatiwa Biography
Solomon Nhiwatiwa has been a Cleveland police officer since March 2014 and was most recently assigned to the third district. Solomon Nhiwatiwa was arrested Tuesday by Euclid police, according to a release from Michael C. O’Malley, the Cuyahoga County Prosecutor.
#Cleveland police officer Solomon T. Nhiwatiwa charged with trying to kidnap 12-year-old girl, then urinating on her after she refused to get in the car – This jackass has lost his mind as well. https://t.co/H6KW8ygCNA
— Stokeley Dessalines (@BlackMechanism1) August 21, 2019
Solomon Nhiwatiwa Age
He is 34 years old.
Solomon Nhiwatiwa Charges
Officer Solomon Nhiwatiwa, 34, is charged with attempted kidnapping, pandering obscenity, disseminating material harmful to juveniles, assault, endangering children, child enticement, interfering with custody and public indecency. He is set to be… https://t.co/mRBRk4IpBs
— PatriciaT (@patpathos) August 22, 2019
An off-duty Cleveland cop has been charged after he tried to entice a 12-year-old girl waiting for a school bus into his car and then filmed himself urinating on her.
The victim is said to have refused, prompting the officer to drive away. He returned moments later, parking his vehicle before approaching the girl.
Prosecutors say the victim was waiting for a school bus when 34-year-old Solomon Nhiwatiwa tried talking to her and asked if she needed a ride to school. https://t.co/9hdub3ismX
— We Are Iowa Local 5 (@weareiowa5news) August 22, 2019
He was also charged with disseminating matter harmful to juveniles and attempted interference with custody.
A Cuyahoga County grand jury indicted Solomon Nhiwatiwa Wednesday on the following eight counts:
- 1 count of attempted kidnapping (with sexual motivation specification)
- 1 count of pandering obscenity involving a minor
- 1 count of disseminating matter harmful to juveniles
- 1 count of endangering children
- 1 count of criminal child enticement
- 1 count of public indecency
- 1 count of assault
- 1 count of attempted interference with custody
Police Authorities statement
Cleveland Patrol Officer Solomon Nhiwatiwa, 34, was arrested Tuesday on several charges. He exposed his genitals and began to urinate in a 12-year-old Girl for Refusing Ride to School all while filming on his phone, they said, before getting into his car and driving off. pic.twitter.com/Whk4qP6Bz9
— Yago Jones (@IAMYAGOJONES) August 22, 2019
‘These actions are impossible to comprehend,’ O’Malley said in the release. ‘My office will hold him accountable and ensure that he never holds the position of police officer again.’
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Solomon Nhiwatiwa, 34, was arrested Tuesday by Euclid police
- ‘My office will hold him accountable and ensure that he never holds the position of police officer again,’ said prosecutor Michael C. O’Malley
- The Cuyahoga County Prosecutor’s Office says the Aug. 16 encounter began with Nhiwatiwa asking the girl if she wanted a ride from a Cleveland bus stop
- Victim refused but the cop returned and recorded himself urinating on victim
- He later turned himself into authorities
If #Cleveland #Cop #SolomonNhiwatiwa filmed himself Urinating on 12-year-old Girl for Refusing Ride to School, that bastard has been up to no good for some time let alone using his power as cop.
How many more victims? https://t.co/5tq8lsnH03 via @TooFab
— Buzzkill (@JustAnotherFunk) August 22, 2019