Scott Borgerson Biography
Welp, whatever Scott Borgerson is CEO of should fall under serious scrutiny, imo.
— Lincoln’s Bible (@LincolnsBible) August 14, 2019
Borgerson runs a maritime-analytics company called CargoMetrics and owns a house in Massachusetts.
Scott Borgerson Age
He is 43 years old.
just spoke w Scott Borgerson. He said he’s not home, home is empty, & Ghislaine Maxwell is not at his house. Ghislaine Maxwell is a former friend who he knew through their ocean conservancy/policy work. The dog’s name is Secretary Hamilton & belongs to him https://t.co/ceCQ0YetiX
— Tamara Gitt (@tamaragitt) August 14, 2019
Scott Borgerson Ghislaine Maxwell Relationship
Just another beard 4 Ghislaine Maxwell.
Boyfriend? Eh? Debatable.
CargoMetrics Technologies, CEO
Council for Foreign Relations [CFR]
Former Coast Guard officer
Teacher at Coast Guard Academyhttps://t.co/IH23g4PILx
Teaching is good, right? pic.twitter.com/Vp1hHxTIyW
— Call Paul’s Boutique (@modernhomesla) August 14, 2019
Ghislaine Maxwell, long-time consort of Jeffrey Epstein and the alleged procurer of victims in his underage sex trafficking ring, has been laying low in a New England beach town, DailyMail.com has learned exclusively.
Maxwell, 57, is in a relationship with Scott Borgerson, 43, and has been living with him at his secluded oceanfront property at the end of a long private road in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts.
— David Young (@davidpaulyoung) August 14, 2019
The British socialite has been loath to leave the $3 million mansion, a source told DailyMail.com amid heightened focus on Epstein’s alleged co-conspirators following the convicted pedophile’s apparent suicide on Saturday.
‘She’s become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She’s the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,’ said a source familiar with Maxwell’s new life.
Borgerson denied that Maxwell was staying at his house, telling Business Insider he’s been traveling for work for the past week and no one has been staying at his home, though he didn’t clarify whether Maxwell — whom he called a “former friend” — had previously stayed at his home.
Where is Ghislaine Maxwell?
Look at this guy, Scott Borgerson. He’s impeccable. God-fearing, working class family, who steered him to a life of military service to his country. Does that sound like someone who would choose a sexual predator’s madam as girlfriend? pic.twitter.com/xeKchBpfTi
— vbspurs (@vbspurs) August 14, 2019
Little was known of Maxwell’s whereabouts since she was last seen publicly three years ago as a multitude of reports claimed she had been living abroad, perhaps in London.
Her former townhouse on the Upper East Side of Manhattan was sold for $15 million in 2016, by a company with the same address as Epstein’s New York office.
The spotlight has now swung to Maxwell, and other alleged co-conspirators of Epstein, following the convicted pedophile’s apparent suicide in a Manhattan jail cell on Saturday.
Scott Borgerson Ghislaine Maxwell Manchester by the Sea
Jeffrey Epstein’s long-time consort and procurer of his underage victims, Ghislaine Maxwell, has been living with 43-year-old tech CEO Scott Borgerson at his secluded $3M oceanfront mansion outside of Boston#WednesdayWisdom #WednesdayMotivation #EpsteinSuicide pic.twitter.com/WeW4BeRbfh
— Belle (@BellSchmid) August 14, 2019
Borgerson was seen by in July running errands in the affluent community of Manchester-by-the-Sea, a half-hour drive from Boston.
Later, he was seen walking Maxwell’s dog on Boston Common near his apartment where he lives during the week while running his company, Cargometrics, an investment management firm that specializes in analyzing data on global shipping.
The former Coast Guard officer is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He was married and is believed to have two children.
Borgeson did not respond to DailyMail.com’s request for comment when first contacted, but following publication he claimed: ‘I’m traveling abroad for business. Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don’t know where she is.’
Maxwell has not been seen publicly in around three years since she faded from the New York social scene she once reveled in with Epstein.
The British aristocrat facilitated Epstein’s entry to the rarefied worlds of royalty, politics, and celebrity, cementing his friendships with Prince Andrew, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Woody Allen, to name a few.
“Ghislaine Maxwell is not at my home and I don’t know where she is,” Scott Borgerson told Business Insider. “I’m passionate about ocean policy and wish people were as interested in Jones Act reform, joining the law of the sea, and funding icebreakers.”https://t.co/Q9MIfcVqCt
— Paige Leskin (@paigeleskin) August 14, 2019
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Ghislaine Maxwell, 57, has been hiding out at a secluded $3M oceanfront property in Manchester-by-the-Sea, Massachusetts, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
- The property is owned by her tech CEO boyfriend Scott Borgerson, 43, who has been seen running errands in the area and walking Maxwell’s dog
- The British socialite was a long-time consort of Jeffrey Epstein and the alleged procurer of victims in his underage sex trafficking ring
- Maxwell hasn’t been seen publicly in three years and hasn’t left the home amid new focus on Epstein’s alleged co-conspirators following his apparent suicide on Saturday
- ‘She’s become a real homebody, rarely ventures out. She’s the antithesis of the woman who traveled extensively and partied constantly with Epstein,’ a source familiar with Maxwell’s new life exclusively told DailyMail.com
- Maxwell is alleged to be one of the main players in a network of recruiters and enablers who provided Epstein with underage girls to sexually abuse
- In July, Maxwell filed a request to stop the unsealing of 2,000 pages connected to a defamation lawsuit filed against her by Virginia Giuffre, who has accused Epstein of keeping her as a sex slave when she was a teenager
- Giuffre claimed Maxwell directed her to have sex with people including former New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, former U.S. Senator George Mitchell, modeling agent Jean Luc Brunel, and financier Glenn Dubin
- Maxwell called the claims ‘entirely false’ and the case was settled out of court