Ryan Kaji Bio – Wiki
Ryan Kaji is an Eight-year-old boy from Cypress, Texas who tops YouTube list of high earners with $26 million.
Ryan Kaji Age
He is an 8 years old Youtuber.
Ryan Kaji Parents
Loan Guan, 35, and Shion Guan, 31, of Cypress, Texas, are the parents of Ryan Haruto Guan, better known as Ryan Kaji, YouTube’s highest-earning star
Ryan Kaji Mother
On June 28, 2002, the then 18-year-old Loan Guan University of Houston student was caught shoplifting at a JC Penney department store in Houston’s Almeda Mall, close to her family home.
Security staff found Loan had tried to steal six items of clothing totaling $93. They detained her until Houston police arrived to arrest and charge her.
Harris County Criminal Court in Houston could have jailed her for 60 days – the maximum sentence for a class B misdemeanor – but was initially lenient with Loan when they saw her a week later on July 5.
Ryan Kaji Net worth
The family lives in a $1 million home and Shion drives an $80,000 Porsche Macan GT3 SUV to commute to the family studio in the Houston suburbs. Ryan Kaji, the 8-year-old star of Ryan’s Toy Review on YouTube, who earns $22 million a year because of YouTube.
Ryan Kaji Youtube Channel “Ryan’s World”
Ryan Kaji, whose channel Ryan’s World has 22.9 million subscribers, earned $26 million in 2019 — up to $4 million from his earnings in 2018 when he also gained the highest-earning YouTuber spot.
Ryan Kaji Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Loan Guan, 35, and Shion Guan, 31, of Cypress, Texas, are the parents of Ryan Haruto Guan, better known as Ryan Kaji, YouTube’s highest-earning star
- The family lives in a $1 million home and Shion drives an $80,000 Porsche Macan GT3 SUV to commute to the family studio in the Houston suburbs
- On June 28, 2002, Loan – then known as Kieu-Loan Thi Nguyen – was arrested for stealing clothing at JC Penney department store in Almeda Mall, Houston
- The University of Houston student appeared at Harris County Criminal Court in Houston, ordered to do 40 hours community service as part of a probation order
- The loan was sentenced to 60 days in prison on June 6, 2003, for breaching the probation order. She served 30 days at Harris County Jail in Houston
- In 2009 she joined Texas Tech University in Lubbock, Texas and fell in love with Shion, a civil engineering student from Japan
- In 2011 the couple had a son, Ryan. The loan became a high school chemistry teacher and Shion became a structural engineer. The pair married in August 2013
- The loan is credited with starting the YouTube channel ‘Ryan ToysReview’ in March 2015. Soon it was earning the family $1 million a month
- Consumer watchdog Truth in Advertising complained to the Federal Trade Commission ‘Ryan ToysReview’ does not adequately disclose sponsored content