Roney Schelb Biography, wiki
Roney Schelb is a church youth group leader from Brazil. He allegedly blackmailed at least 240 women into being his Sexual slaves, forcing some of them to have sex with strangers and animals, who have been arrested in southeastern Brazil.
Church youth group leader in Brazil, 32, charged for keeping ‘at least 240 women as sexual slaves,’ – Roney Schelb forced victims ‘to sign Fifty Shades Of Grey contracts, and blackmailed others into sex with strangers and animals’… https://t.co/JaZsdDfzcW pic.twitter.com/gGOs2BcypX
— konniemoments1 (@KonnieMoments1) October 21, 2019
Roney Schelb Age
He is 32 years old.
Roney Schelb Sex Slaves and Black Mailing
Roney Schelb worked as a sales representative and as a volunteer in a church in Muriaé, a city in the state of Minas Gerais.
The civil police in Minais Gerais said the 32-year-old woman abused women for a period of four years in 11 states.
The principal investigator, Magno Machado Nogueira, said Schelb contacted his victims by creating several fake social networks and WhatsApp profiles and offered to pay them between $ 970 and $ 2,400 for videos and intimate images.
But Schelb allegedly provided them with false bank transfer receipts, and after receiving the nude images, blackmailed the women by threatening to reveal the images to their friends and family.
Roney Schelb victims
The alleged victims of Schelb included eight minors, as well as teenagers and young and middle-aged women.
Investigators also claimed that he would blackmail victims to send him more videos and photographs, and one victim said he demanded more than twenty per day.
It is alleged that he forced some of his victims to meet in person, where he raped them. Women from further afield forced him to have sex with other men or animals and sent him videos.
Police say he forced some of his victims to sign sexual contracts, similar to one found in the erotic novel Fifty Shades of Gray, which said they would allow him to do whatever he wanted with them.
As of Monday, investigators were still reviewing a record of at least 1,600 contacts they made with women by phone.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Roney Schelb is accused of sexually abusing at least 240 women during a four-year period across 11 states in Brazil
- The 32-year-old targeted some of his victims on social media and at church youth groups and allegedly forced some of them into sex with men and animals
- At least eight of the victims were minors, according to the police
- Schelb, a salesman, vowed to pay the women between $970 to $2,400 for nude videos and pictures, the Minais Gerais Civil Police said
- After receiving the footage, he blackmailed the women by threatening to reveal it to their friends and family members
- He allegedly forced some of his victims to sign contracts similar to the one which appeared in erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey