Rinaldo Rizzo Biography
Rinaldo Rizzo work as a manager for Glenn Dubin and his wife, Eva Andersson-Dubin. He testified in 2016 that he met a 15-year-old Swedish girl at his boss’ home
Teen Swedish girl Sexual Abuse
15-year-old Swedish girl was allegedly confined to convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private island and kept there as a sex slave, it has been claimed in newly unsealed court documents.
The horrific allegations were made by a butler who worked for hedge fund billionaire Glenn Dubin and his wife, Eva Andersson-Dubin.
During a 2016 deposition which was revealed publicly for the first time on Friday, the butler, Rinaldo Rizzo, tearfully described seeing a 15-year-old girl in his boss’s kitchen in 2005.
Rizzo testified in the deposition that the girl was brought to the home by Andersson-Dubin, a former Miss Sweden who once dated Epstein.
Rizzo said the girl sat in a stool next to a kitchen counter in the Dubins’ home. She was ‘distraught and shaking…literally quivering’ as she described her treatment at the hands of Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, and his assistant, Sarah Kellen, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The butler said that as the girl sat on a stool at a long counter—where she was brought by Andersson-Dubin, an ex-girlfriend of Epstein—she reminded him of other girls he had seen at Epstein’s home.
He said she was “distraught and shaking… literally quivering” as she spoke about her dealings with Epstein’s alleged madam, British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, and his personal assistant, Sarah Kellen, in the U.S. Virgin Islands.
“She sat down and sat in the stool exactly the way the girls that I mentioned to you sat at Jeffrey’s house, with no expression and with their head down,” Rizzo testified.
Rizzo said that after Andersson-Dubin left the kitchen, he introduced himself and his wife to the teen.
“She doesn’t really respond,” Rizzo recalled. “Nothing verbal, no cues, her head is still down. I asked her if she would like some water, tissue, anything, and she basically doesn’t respond.”
Rizzo said he decided to try making small talk.
“Oh, by the way, do you work for Jeffrey?” he recalled asking.
“Yes,” the teen said, by his account.
“What do you do?” he asked.
“I’m Jeffrey’s executive assistant, personal assistant,” she replied.
She looked much too young for that, and Rizzo said he asked her how she got the job, how old she was.
“And she says to me, point blank, ‘I’m 15,’” Rizzo testified. “And I said to her. ‘You’re 15 years old and you have a position like that?’ At that point she just breaks down hysterical, and I feel like I just said something wrong, and she will not stop crying.”
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Unsealed court documents from a lawsuit filed by one of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged ‘sex slaves’ revealed damning allegations against wealthy pedophile
- Butler who worked for Glenn Dubin and his wife, Eva Andersson-Dubin, testified in 2016 that he met a 15-year-old Swedish girl at his boss’ home
- The teen was ‘quivering’ and ‘shaking uncontrollably’ as she told the butler, Rinaldo Rizzo, that she worked for Epstein
- The girl also alleged that she was pressured into having sex by Epstein’s alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, and his assistant, Sarah Kellen, in U.S. Virgin Islands
- When she refused, the girl said that Maxwell and Kellen confiscated her passport and ID
- Revelations were contained in documents unsealed from a lawsuit filed against Maxwell by Virginia Roberts Giuffre
- Giuffre has alleged that she was Epstein’s and Maxwell’s ‘sex slave’ and that Glenn Dubin participated in a sex trafficking ring with Epstein
- Dubin has denied the allegations. The couple also denies the allegations about the Swedish girl, which they are ‘false’ and ‘defamatory’
- Epstein has pleaded not guilty to criminal charges of sex trafficking in girls as young as 14, from at least 2002 to 2005