remembrance day 2018 ontario
Let us never forget
remembrance day 2018 ontario: Remembrance Day is about showing our respect and gratitude to the serving and previous members of our armed forces who have sacrificed for our country.
You can pay tribute by:
- attending a Remembrance Day ceremony near you
- observing a moment of silence at 11 a.m. on November 11 wherever you are
- attending a Bells of Peace ceremony in your community
- watching the Queen’s Park Ceremony of Remembrance online
- watching members of our Canadian Armed Forces march up University Avenue (Toronto) to mark the 100thAnniversary of the Armistice
- sharing your thanks online by using #RemembranceDay
- organizing a Remembrance Day or Remembrance Week event
Honouring our heroes — past and present
On November 11, we pay tribute to the members of the Canadian Armed Forces who fought to defend our values and freedoms, and those that continue to serve our country today. Watch this video and take a moment to honour their courage.