Peter Theodore Alphege Biography
Peter Theodore Alphege is a young son of tory mp Jacob Rees-Mogg who is targeted by anti-Brexit protesters who shout ‘shame on you’, ‘traitor’ and ‘scumbag’.
– BREAKING – Rees-Mogg and his son need police escort as Remain campaigners target them with vile abuse: Daily Express :: UK Feed The Brexiteer and his son, Peter Theodore Alphege, were crowded by police officers as Remain supporters yelled at them.… https://t.co/FbaQo200rp pic.twitter.com/DhqrmDaoIH
— BREAKING BREXIT NEWS (@BBrexitNews) October 19, 2019
Peter Theodore Alphege Age
He is 12 years old.
Peter Theodore Alphege Escorted By Police
Flanked by a large number of police officers, the pair were subjected to insults including ‘nazi’ and ‘traitor’ – interspersed with shouts from pro-Brexit protesters such as ‘keep fighting Jacob’, ‘no deal’ and ‘WTO’.
Tory MPs including Andrea Leadsom and Michael Gove also endured ‘frightening’ abuse and were given a large police escort as they left the Commons.
Anti-Brexit Protesters Shaming Video
Video of the incident was posted to social media by Sky News political correspondent Lewis Goodall who described the incident as ‘pretty grim’.
In the footage, Mr Rees-Mogg and his son are followed for several minutes through the Inner London borough as anti-Brexit protesters shout loud abuse.
It comes after the Commons today voted 322 to 306 in favour of an amendment postponing a decision on the Prime Minister’s deal.
Footage posted to social media showed both Mrs Leadsom and her Cabinet colleagues Jacob Rees-Mogg and Michael Gove being heckled by People’s Vote demonstrators as they left the House of Parliament under police escort.
Hundreds of thousands of protesters gathered in London today to call for a second vote on Brexit, as MPs approved an amendment which saw a vote on the Government’s deal pushed back to next week.
Jacob Rees-Mogg Abuse History
Today was not the first time Mr. Rees-Mogg and his children have been subject to abuse.
In September last year class ‘activists’ launched a sickening tirade at his children – including his six-year-old son – telling them their father is a ‘totally horrible person’.
Do take pity on #JacobReesMogg’s Nanny, summoning his children every evening:
“Peter Theodore Alphege, Mary Anne Charlotte Emma, Thomas Wentworth Somerset Dunstan, Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam, Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius, and Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christoper … supper is ready!” pic.twitter.com/tJDGraKutB
— Brexite – you either love it or hate it (@brexacious) September 26, 2019
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Jacob Rees-Mogg, 50, and son Peter Theodore Alphege targeted this afternoon
- The pair were walking back to their Westminster home following Commons vote
- Shouts of ‘shame on you’, ‘traitor’ and ‘scumbag’ were heard from those in crowd
- Liberal Democrat leader Jo Swinson condemned the abuse as ‘not acceptable’
- Pro-Brexit protesters asked Diane Abbott if she was wearing ‘Corbyn’s slippers’
- Comes after MPs voted 322 to 306 in favor of postponing Prime Minister’s deal