Nicholas Pirelli Biography, Nicholas Pirelli Wiki
Nicholas PirelliBorn in Boston, Nick learned early about the value of hard work, teamwork, and perseverance.
Nicholas Pirelli, 36, has been charged with rape, indecent assault, and battery on a person older than 14. The incident is said to have occurred on October 20, 2019.
A professor at Bridgewater State University has been charged with raping a student.
The woman making the accusations is a student at Bridgewater State University but is not enrolled in any classes of the Plymouth resident.
According to court documents, Pirelli and the woman connected via the website seeking.com, Enterprise News reports. The site aims to match ‘sugar babies’ with sugar daddies,’ with Pirelli telling the student he planned to ‘spoil’ her.
Nicholas Pirelli Education
He graduated from high school, attended college and became involved in his community, all while working part-time at a local pharmacy. Nick is a first-generation college student with more than a decade of experience in higher education administration who works in student affairs, academic affairs, emergency management, and marketing. Nick knows what drives conversations and releases with sold out tickets. He currently serves as a communication professor at Bridgewater State University. Nick has a master’s degree in administration, as well as a bachelor’s degree in communication studies, which he obtained from Bridgewater State University.
Nicholas Pirelli Charge With Raping Student
The accuser is a student of the university, but not a student of Pirelli, who is a professor of communications at the university, according to court documents. According to court documents, Pirelli and the prosecutor connected in October 2019 through seek.com, a website that matches “sugar babies” and “sugar daddies,” and offered to “spoil her.” Judicial documents of the reading of charges on Thursday indicate that Pirelli requested on the website someone to dominate him with whips and chains. Pirelli and the accuser began communicating through other text applications and he sent him money several times through Venmo.
After meeting in person, the accuser told police that Pirelli offered to help her in her office with an essay to secure a job on campus. While in his office, the prosecutor said Pirelli raped her, according to court documents. The prosecutor said she continued to communicate with Pirelli after the alleged attack “to disappoint him” because he was concerned about his position as a student and the ability to get a job on campus. The accuser reported the incident to the Bridgewater State University police on March 3. Pirelli was charged on March 5 and released on bail of $ 2,500. BSU said Pirelli received a paid license as soon as the accuser contacted the police.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Nicholas Pirelli, 36, has been charged with rape, indecent assault and battery on a person older than 14
- The woman making the accusations is a student at Bridgewater State University but is not enrolled in any classes of the Plymouth resident
- According to court documents, Pirelli and the woman connected via the website seeking.com
- Pirelli is said to have sought someone who would dominate him with whips and chains
- The educator and the woman began talking through text applications and he would send her money on various occasions using Venmo
- Court documents reveal that Pirelli offered to help her with an essay she was working on to secure an on-campus job, telling the student to come to his office
- It was then that the woman said Pirelli raped her, according to court documents
- The incident is said to have occurred on October 20, 2019