Neilia Hunter Biden Wiki
The first wife of former Senator and former Vice President Joseph Biden. Before his current wife, Jill, Joe Biden was married to Neilia Biden, who died young in a car accident at the age of 30 along with the couple’s 1-year-old daughter Naomi. Over the years, Joe Biden has spoken openly about surviving the crushing grief he faced when Neilia and Naomi died – and, again, when his son Beau Biden died at 46-years-old from brain cancer. Vice President Biden does not work on December 18th, the anniversary of the accident. She was originally buried in All Saints Cemetery in Wilmington.
Joe Biden carrying his sons Beau and Hunter in the Summer of 1972 along with his first wife, Neilia. [Photo via AP] pic.twitter.com/GhtfSL0TNZ
— bernie lubell (@bernielubell) June 1, 2015
10 Facts You Need to Know About Neilia Hunter Biden
- Grief has helped forge Joe Biden’s character; Biden is now poised to enter the 2020 presidential race.
- Neilia Biden Was Driving to Get a Family Christmas Tree When the Fatal Accident Unfolded
- Police determined that Neilia Biden “drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer,
- The Other Driver’s Daughter Is Upset By Comments Joe Biden Made About the Crash Over the Years
- Over the years, Biden has discussed his great love for Neilia, including to the author Kitty Kelley
- Biden Has Described Neilia as His ‘Very Best Friend’ & ‘My Sensuous Lover’
- At the time of his death, Beau Biden was planning to run for governor
- Neilia Hunter Biden Was the Daughter of Diner Own
- Biden has stayed close to the Hunter family; in 2014, he attended the wedding of the daughter of Neilia’s brother.
- Neilia Hunter Biden Was the Daughter of Diner Owners & Married Joe Biden When He Was in Law School
- In 2017, Biden spoke about his grief in his book, saying, “The pain had seemed unbearable in the beginning, and it took me a long time to heal
- Biden Has Discussed His Overwhelming Grief on Public Occasions