Michelle Licata Bio
Michelle Licata, who claimed she was a victim in Florida at 16 years old said she didn’t want him dead.
“I don’t think anyone has been told the truth about what Jeffrey Epstein did,” said Michelle Licata, now 30. “He ruined my life and a lot of girls’ lives. People need to know what he did and why he wasn’t prosecuted so it never happens again.” pic.twitter.com/RCWvKdqYGX
— Miami Herald (@MiamiHerald) November 28, 2018
Michelle Licata Age
She is 30 years old.
Michelle Licata Jeffrey Epstein Victim
Jena-Lisa Jones, Michelle Licata, and Jennifer Araoz were among those who spoke out after his death was announced, while attorneys representing many of the women made statements on behalf of their angry clients.
— JustSearchin (@AndreasBoos) August 11, 2019
‘I just wanted him to be held accountable for his actions. Simple as that,’ Licata said.
“I don’t think anyone has been told the truth about what Jeffrey Epstein did,” said Michelle Licata, now 30. “He ruined my life and a lot of girls’ lives. People need to know what he did and why he wasn’t prosecuted so it never happens again.”
‘How does someone who is this high profile commit suicide? They had to have cameras on him! Someone must have been paid to look the other way,’ Eva Ford, mother of Epstein victim Courtney Wild, told The Miami Herald.
Jeffrey Epstein Suicide
Federal authorities say the FBI is investigating the ‘apparent suicide’ of the financier Jeffrey Epstein.
The U.S. Bureau of Prisons said Epstein was found unresponsive in his cell in the Metropolitan Correctional Center about 6.30am Saturday.
So with #Epstein dead wanna bet that the rest like Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton Piss Moran etc are gonna walk scot free. No justice then for Virginia Roberts, Courtney Wild, Michelle Licata, Jena-Lisa Jones and many more girls. They should hold accountable. #Justice4EspteinVictims
— Harry & Meghan – a Royal Life (@meghan_life) August 10, 2019
Officials said staff tried to revive him and Epstein was transported to a local hospital for treatment. The 66-year-old was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Epstein was awaiting trial on charges of conspiracy and sex trafficking and was being held at the high-security complex without bail.
The financier – who once boasted high-profile friends including Prince Andrew and President Bill Clinton – was arrested on July 6, accused of arranging to have sex with dozens of underage girls at his residences in New York City and Florida between 2002 and 2005.
He had pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Epstein’s death comes just two weeks after it was reported he was hospitalized following an alleged first suicide attempt inside his prison cell.
• Alicia Arden: “He was too much of a coward to face justice”
• Virginia Giuffre: “We’ve worked so hard to get here, and he stole that from us, too”
• Michelle Licata: “I just wanted him to be held accountable”
• Jennifer Araoz: “I am angry”https://t.co/oQdSOOGEif
— Mike Baker (@ByMikeBaker) August 10, 2019
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Michelle Licata said: ‘I just wanted him to be held accountable for his actions’
- Attorney Lisa Bloom represents three accusers and tweeted: ‘On behalf of the victims I represent, we would have preferred he lived to face justice’
- One of Bloom’s victim’s said: ‘I will never have a sense of closure now. I am angry as hell that the prison could have allowed this to happen’
- Bloom called on Epstein’s estate to freeze his assets ‘so his victims can get full and fair compensation for the lifelong injuries he’s caused them’
- Brad Edwards, who represents Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Courtney Wild, spoke about the ‘selfish act of taking his own life as his world unraveled’
- Monica Lewinsky tweeted her support for accusers ‘who may be suffering today as a result’ of Epstein’s death