Michael Aaron Pang Wiki
Police arrested Michael Aaron Pang on Saturday and alleged that he killed the storekeeper by striking him with a stool. The body of Norveo Fedeli was found inside his store Friday. Authorities say that Pang, 22, beat the owner of a clothing store to death and then stole the old man’s wallet and some of his merchandise. Pang has refused to cooperate in the investigation so far
Michael Aaron Pang Biography, Age
Trombetta said Pang, who was born in South Korea, is a graphic designer from the Kansas City area who arrived in Italy about two months ago. Trombetta said it was unclear why Pang was in Italy. He said the suspect has not spoken yet with detectives.
Michael Aaron Pang, 22, from Overland Park, Kansas, is accused of beating 74-year-old shop worker Norveo Fedeli to death in the city of Viterbo, near Rome, after being unable to pay for clothes https://t.co/jMiOtHzlag
— CNN International (@cnni) May 5, 2019
Police say they found Fedeli’s stolen wallet and other evidence linking Pang to the killing at a room he rented in a town near Viterbo.
Police in Italy found the body of 74-year-old Norveo Fedeli on the morning of Friday, May 3. Fedeli was beaten to death inside the small clothing store where he worked as a shopkeeper, authorities say.
Michael Aaron Pang Facebook
10 Facts You Need to Know
- Pang Allegedly Smashed a 74 Year Old Shop Worker Over the Head with a Metal Stool, Killing Him & Then Taking His Wallet
- Police said that Pang had been in the store a few times, shopping for designer clothing.
- Surveillance footage shows someone who seems to be Pang leaving the store with a bag wrapped around his foot
- Pang Was Born in South Korea & Lived in a Kansas City Suburb
- Pang ordered 600 Euros worth of designer clothing from Fedeli Vogue, a small boutique in Viterbo which was famous for its vintage and designer jeans
- Pang Arrived in Italy in February & Has Been Living in a Bed & Breakfast
- Pang Doesn’t Speak Italian & Relied on His Phone to Translate for Him
- The City of Viterbo Has Declared a Day of Mourning for Norveo Fideli, the Man Pang Is Accused of Killing
- Police say they found Fedeli’s stolen wallet and other evidence linking Pang to the killing at a room he rented in a town near Viterbo.
An #overlandpark man is now at the center of a #murder investigation in Italy. We’re still working to find out more about 22-year-old Michael Aaron Pang. He attended Blue Valley NW and UMKC. A college peer was shocked by the news, described him as a quiet guy @41actionnews pic.twitter.com/7T7sDKo9uf
— Cat Reid (@catreidtv) May 6, 2019