Marc Measnikoff Wiki
3 Pennsylvania guys will serve a long time in jail for raping horses, dogs, a cow and a goat. They were charged with lots of counts of sexual attack of animals. and that they filmed the bestial intercourse acts.
A 16-yr-antique boy who lived with the men informed police about the rapes.
In a Clearfield County court Monday, Terry Wallace, forty-one, Matthew Brubaker, 33 and Marc Measnikoff, 35, had been convicted and sentenced to a minimum of two decades and a maximum of forty-one years in nation prison for the sexual attacks of farm animals.
The guys were arrested and charged within the summer time of 2018. Then, Clearfield County District legal professional William A. Shaw, Jr. said it changed into the most abhorrent case of animal abuse he’d visible.
The men lived together at a “makeshift farm,” on Mouse Lane in Munson, Pennsylvania.
— WTAJ News (@WTAJnews) April 22, 2019
10 Facts You Need to Know
- Nine Female Horses, a Number of Dogs, a Cow & a Goat Were Regularly Raped by Measnikoff, Wallace & Brubaker
- A specially designed ‘v’ shaped pen that was used to facilitate sexual contact.
- The three were held on $100,000 bail in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Measnikoff, Wallace & Brubaker Recorded the Rapes & Police Found a ‘Large Volume’ of Videos
- In the search of the property, a large volume of homemade videos was seized, along with recording equipment and cameras.
- The Men Were Convicted on Thousands of Counts of Raping Their Animals Over a 5-Year Period
- All the Men Are Facebook Friends & Each Have Myriad Images of Farm Animals Blanketing Their Social Accounts
- One of Matt Brubaker’s Facebook pages features only images of horses. On this page, Brubaker is Facebook friends with Wallace and Measnikoff.
- The 16-Year-Old Boy Was Placed In Protective Custody After The Arrest & Authorities Then Did Not Believe He’d Been Sexually Assaulted.
- Authorities did not pursue charges of sexual assault against the men in relation to the boy because there was no evidence he’d been molested