Marie Benoliel Wiki
Marie Benoliel is a French comedian and YouTube personality with 194,000 followers on Instagram – smiled at first, then looking to protest to Gigi as she was marched off.
The intruder has been identified as YouTube prankster Marie Benoliel – also known as Marie S’Infiltre, with 227,000 subscribers – who has a history of similar stunts https://t.co/jkf7lpwZq1
— Sky News (@SkyNews) October 1, 2019
Marie Benoliel Chanel Runway Crasher
Marie – who was dressed head-to-toe in a black and white suit and, accessorizing with a hat and a bag – hiked herself up from the crowds, crawling onto the Parisian rooftop-inspired runway.
— Wali H. (@whatwaliwears) October 1, 2019
After walking partially along the catwalk amid the other models, Gigi led her in the opposite direction, attempting to move her off-stage.
Marie – a comedian and YouTube personality with 194,000 followers on Instagram – smiled at first, then looking to protest to Gigi as she was marched off.
The prankster, the YouTube comedian Marie Benoliel, wore a monochrome tweed suit – a signature of the Chanel brand – and darted on to the catwalk before strutting between the models. She blended in so well that the venue’s security guards appeared unable to identify her and it fell to Hadid to face up to the trespasser and shoo her off the runway.
Marie Benoliel Viral on Social Media
I’m sorry but Marie Benoliel is absolute TRASH for doing this, it’s not funny. It’s disrespectful and a cheap way of getting attention- think of the HUNDREDS of people that worked so hard on this only for her to jump on stage and ruin it https://t.co/csDu5OCRc8
— AP (@thiccatnite7) October 1, 2019
Marie wasted no time boasting about her efforts on her social media pages. She explained: ‘You see, last week I did the Etam catwalk just like that because I’ve always wanted to walk the runway. I found it a bit low end so I decided to face the best runway, Chanel.’
She often admits on Facebook that she understands it can cause upset, but that her objective is to ‘denounce the ridiculous society in all its asperities’.
Prior to the incident, Gigi was seen leaning next to a chimney, staring wistfully into the distance. This left her well-placed to intervene with the intrusion by Marie, eventually being helped by other models.
This is the second time this week that Marie has stormed the stage at Paris Fashion Week.
CATWALK CRASHER: A woman crashed the catwalk during Chanel’s Spring/Summer 2020 collection show at #ParisFashionWeek. The gatecrasher, was identified as comedian and YouTube prankster Marie Benoliel who has a history of similar stunts. ? ? ? (?: Booth Moore via Storyful) pic.twitter.com/5N5fA8DP35
— FOX 5 DC (@fox5dc) October 1, 2019
Marie Benoliel Youtube
On Benoliel’s YouTube channel, where she goes by the name Marie s’Infiltre, her biography reads: “Marie infiltrates everywhere, to better reveal the comic reality that is hidden in the news!” Earlier in the week, she infiltrated an Etam presentation where she again passed undetected for some time as part of the show by wearing silver underwear.
She currently stars in a one-woman show which is being shown at the Comédie des Champs Elysées theatre.
Marie Benoliel Instagram
After the Chanel invasion, she posted a picture of herself with Gigi Hadid online.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Gigi Hadid was left looking unimpressed when YouTube prankster Marie Benoliel, AKA Marie S’Infiltre, climbed up onto the stage during the Chanel S/S 2020 show
- The supermodel, 24, was strutting her stuff along the catwalk when the impostor hiked herself up onto the stage, to walk alongside the other models
- Security was seen rushing onto the catwalk to help Gigi to remove Benoliel – but failed to get there in time
- Benoliel is a comedian and YouTube personality with 194,000 followers on Instagram and currently stars in a one-woman show in Paris
- She was dressed head-to-toe in a black and white Chanel suit and hat, initially blending in with the audience
- The prankster also crashed the Etam show earlier in the week and prides herself on ‘infiltrating’ to ‘better reveal the comic reality that is hidden in the news’
- She took to social media afterwards to claim that she’s been infiltrating catwalks all season, but that Chanel was the ultimate challenge