Malachi Dentry Wiki
Malachi Dentry was charged with animal cruelty after the three-week-old puppies he had stuffed inside his purse -without ventilation or water, sick and dehydrated – had to be euthanized.
St. John’s County Sheriff’s deputies said Dentry, 20, was selling the pups in a shopping plaza parking lot. Police found the tiny brown and white puppies shoved into the bag, licking an empty formula bottle.
According to reports, deputies were called to he shopping plaza and found Dentry carrying a purse. When confronted, he reluctantly opened it and inside were the three-week old pups, shoved inside without ventilation. The temperature outdoors was near 80.
Tragically, because of their ill health, the pups were put down.
Dentry, who authorities said is homeless, was arrested and charged with animal cruelty.
10 Quick Fact You Need to Know about Malachi Dentry
- Dentry Tried to Hide the Pups in His Purse. Deputies Found the 3-Week-Old Puppies Dehydrated & Ill Inside the Bag. Dentry Was Arrested
- It was also reported that inside the purse was an empty formula bottle the pups “appeared to be licking.”
- Tragically, because of their ill health, the pups were put down.
- The Dogs Were Severely Dehydrated & Were Found to Have the Parvo Virus & Had to be Euthanized. People Are Angry
- Most of the Facebook comments on Dentry’s page are NSFW save these few
- Dentry’s ‘Wife’ Said a Stranger Told the Couple to Sell the Pups in a Parking Lot & They’d Split the Profits. Dentry Recently Posted on Facebook That He’d Soon Have Pups For Sale
- on April 18, Dentry took to his Facebook page to announce pups would soon be for sale
- Dentry & His Wife Are Reported by Police to be Homeless & Unable to Care For Dogs. But Dentry’s Facebook Shows the Two All Smiles With Other Dogs
- Dentry Was Charged With 2 Counts of Animal Cruelty & Posted $1000 Bond to Get Out of Jail
- Each count came with a $500 bond for a total of $1000 in bail money he had to pay to be released, jail records show