Lynn Cohen Biography, Lynn Cohen Wiki
Lynn Cohen was an American actress, best known for playing Magda in the HBO series Sex and the City and the 2008 film of the same name, as well as its 2010 sequel, and Mags in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
She also played Judge Elizabeth Mizener several times on Law & Order and appeared in the movies Munich, Vanya on 42nd Street, Synecdoche, New York, and Eagle Eye.
Lynn Cohen Death and Cause of Death
Sex and the City actor Lynn Cohen died Friday, her representative confirmed to media. She was 86.
Cohen was widely known for her role in Sex and the City, the hit HBO series-turned-movie-franchise, as Magda, a Ukrainian housekeeper, and nanny for Miranda Hobbes (played by Cynthia Nixon) and her family.
Tributes have started to pour in for the icon, who played Miranda’s nanny Magda in the HBO hit. Her co-star Willie Garson took to Twitter, writing: ‘Bless you and godspeed, our wonderful Magda for 15 years of episodes and films, thanks for your friendship and amazing talent….R.I.P. indeed #LynnCohen.’ Actress Callie Thorne added: ‘I will miss her so. A one of a kind force of light and love and talent.’
Fast Facts You Need to Know
She was born in Kansas City, Missouri. She married her second husband Ronald T. Cohen in 1964. We don’t have information about Lynn Cohen’s parent’s names. Our team currently working, we will update Family, Sibling, Spouse and Children’s information. Right now, we don’t have much information about Education Life.
In 2015, Cohen appeared in the independent movie, “The Pickle Recipe,” alongside her husband, Ron Cohen. Cohen said of her husband in a 2015 interview with The Detroit Free Press, “I’m married to a perfect man who’s also a great artist, writer, actor, and he wants me to work. He wants to get me out of the house! I’m a member of a very lucky club.” Cohen and her husband married in 1965.
According to Playbill, Cohen made her debut on Broadway in 1989 in Tennessee Williams’ “Orpheus Descending.” Cohen returned to Broadway for the role of Avdotya Nazarovna in Anton Chekov’s “Ivanov” in November 1997. More recently, Cohen appeared in the all-female version of “12 Angry Men” off-Broadway in 2018.
In 2009, Playbill referred to Cohen as “a quintessential New York character actor.” Cohen did not move to New York City until the mid-1970s after her son went to college. Cohen told Playbill that she was doing a play in Kansas City and was offered a role in New York City and decided to take it. Cohen’s son later became a bankruptcy lawyer.
Lynn Cohen Net Worth
Lynn Cohen estimated Net Worth, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many more details have been updated below. Let’s check, How Rich is Lynn Cohen in 2019-2020?
According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Movie Actress Lynn Cohen’s net worth is $39 Million at the age of 86 years old. She earned the money being a professional Movie Actress. She is from MO.
Lynn Cohen – Age, Height & Body Measurements
Lynn Cohen current age 86 years old. Lynn Cohen’s height Unknown & weight Not Available right. Full body measurements, dress & shoe size will be updated soon.
- Manhattan Murder Mystery (1993) – Lillian House
- Law & Order (1993–2006) – Judge Elizabeth Mizener
- Vanya on 42nd Street (1994) – Vonenskaya
- Walking and Talking (1996) – Andrew’s mom
- I Shot Andy Warhol (1996) – Hotel Earle Concierge
- Everything Relative (1996) Mrs. Kessler
- My Divorce (1997) – Mother
- Hurricane Streets (1997) – Lucy
- Deconstructing Harry (1997) – Janet’s mom
- Once We Were Strangers (1997) – Natasha
- Cosby (1997), (Appeared in Episode: “Florida”) – Dorothy
- Meschugge (1998) – Mrs. Fish
- Cradle Will Rock (1999) – Mama Silvano
- Fast Food Fast Women (2000) – Jesse
- Ten Hundred Kings (2000) – Anne Shephard
- Sex and the City (2000–2004) – Magda
- The Jimmy Show (2001) – Ruth
- Fishing (2002) – Ruthie
- Hi-Yah! (2002) – Gramma
- The Station Agent (2003) – Patty
- Evergreen (2004) – Grandmom
- Last Call (2004) – Betsy
- The Last Days of Leni Riefenstahl (2005) – Leni Riefenstahl
- While the Widow Is Away (2005) – The Widow
- Munich (2005) – Golda Meir
- Invincible (2006) – Mrs. Spegnetti
- The Hottest State (2006) – Harris’s mother
- Delirious (2006) – Muffy Morrison
- The Summoning of Everyman (2007) – Doctor
- Ablution (2007) – Esther
- Across The Universe (2007) – Grandmother Carrigan
- Then She Found Me (2007) – Trudy Epner
- The Life Before Her Eyes (2007) – Sister Beatrice
- Deception (2008) – Woman
- Sex and the City (2008) – Magda
- Synecdoche, New York (2008) – Caden’s mother
- Eavesdrop (2008) – May
- Eagle Eye (2008) – Mrs. Wierzbowski
- Staten Island (2009) – Dr. Leikovic
- Damages (2009–2012), (Appearance in four episodes) – Stefania McKee
- Nurse Jackie (2009–2012) – Mrs. Zimberger
- A Little Help (2010) – Mrs. Cosolito
- Sex and the City 2 (2010) – Magda
- The Extra Man (2010) – Lois Huber
- Red Dead Redemption (2010) – Mrs. Bush
- Hello Lonesome (2010) – Eleanor
- Somewhere Tonight (2011) – Mrs. Pecorino
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2011), (Appeared in Episode: “Beef”) – Donna Rosa Doletti
- Not Waving But Drowning (2012) – Sylvia
- Art Machine (2012) – Roberta
- Where Is Joel Baum? (2012) – Mrs. Stein
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013) – Mags
- They Came Together (2014) – Bubby
- The Affair (2014) – Joan Bailey
- Getting On (2014) – Janice Carmaglia
- The Cobbler (2014) – Sarah Simkin
- Omphalos (2014) – Babs
- A Woman Like Me (2014) –
- Master of None (2015) – Carol
- All in Time (2015) – Mrs. Joshnman
- Deadbeat (2015), (Appeared in Episode: “Last Dance with Edith Jane”) – Edith Jane
- Chicago Med (2016), (Appearance in one episode) – Rose Wechsler
- The Pickle Recipe (2016) – Rose
- Sollers Point (2017) – Ladybug
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (2018) – Bubbabosia
- Feast of the Seven Fishes (2018) – Nonnie
- After Class (2019)