Louise Hampton Wiki – Louise Hampton Biography
Louise Hampton An NHS worker who went viral when she shared an impromptu Facebook Live back in August declaring the Covid-19 pandemic a ‘load of b*****ks’, has shared new footage from inside ’empty’ London A&E departments.
At the time, 37-year-old Louise Hampton, who was working for Care UK as NHS 111 Health Advisor in Southall, London, was furious at the original five-minute rent filmed in her car’s chauffeur: ‘It looks like I really worked hard during COVID … ‘
Shaking the certificate given to her for all her hard work during the epidemic, the single mother said, ‘That’s why it’s a prostitute certificate. Our ministry was dead! I did everything.
Now, in a new video, the former NHS employee filmed on his way to the NHS A&E departments in London on a Friday night claiming that people were ’empty for fear of going to hospitals’.
And in his first interview, he told FEMAIL that he believed doctors and nurses in particular ‘kept silent’ made the crisis worse and the government ‘renamed the flu’.
A spokesperson for the London North West Hospital Trust said after his last video: “We can’t comment on Ms. Hampton’s personal experience during the pandemic, but the idea of one of the country’s busiest A & Es sitting idle is totally absurd and frankly absurd.
Our teams worked tirelessly, providing life-saving treatment as one of the most affected A & Es in London during the pandemic. Participation rates are currently close to pre-Covid levels, with a second wave of Covid-19, and last week more than 900 people passed through our emergency services in Ealing and Northwick Park.
Government statistics published last week showed that 82 percent of intensive care beds in Manchester were mostly filled with Covid-19 patients.
The Ministry of Health warns that NHS services will soon be ‘strangled’ by the cases.
In Liverpool, legislators warned that NHS intensive care units have reached 95 percent of bed capacity.
These statements are difficult to clarify because the Government is not disclosing these data.
The 82 percent figure in Manchester may sound alarming, but at the same point in 2019, 83 percent of the intensive care beds in the region were full.
Nationally, UK hospitals currently suffering from Covid-19 have less than half of them compared to the peak of the pandemic in April, and hospitals were not overwhelmed at the time.
During the first wave of the coronavirus epidemic, hospital admissions for some of the deadliest conditions and diseases dropped by up to 90 percent.
The British were told ‘Stay Home, Save the NHS, Save Lives’ – a message used to deter households from stirring up at the height of the lockdown in April – the number of heart attack checkups was almost halved.
Heart disease, a major cause of heart attacks, is the UK’s leading cause of deaths. Meanwhile, consultations for the most common cancers also dropped by up to two thirds.
The figures, which come from analysis of data published in the Daily Telegraph today, have been described as ‘staggering’ by experts, some of whom warn the UK could see 35,000 more cancer deaths within a year as a knock of the pandemic.
Others have warned that the government ‘must get the messaging right’, and urged those in need of medical treatment to speak to their doctor.
The research, by healthcare analyst Dr Foster, shows that during April and May, the height of the first coronavirus wave in the UK, there was a sharp drop in admissions relating to a number of diseases.
The number of admissions for bowel cancer, which is the UK’s second biggest cancer killer, dropped by 39 per cent. Normally, 13,488 cases would have been expected, but there were 8,185 cases.
Admissions for prostate cancer, the most common form of cancer in men, also dropped sharply.
The drop took place while the government’s initial ‘Stay Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives’ was in place
Around 12,850 cases would have been expected, based on a five year average. But the figure dropped by 64 per cent, to 4,640.
Admissions for breast cancer, which is the most common cancer in women , also dropped by a third.
The largest drop was in gastrointestinal disorders admissions, which were down 90 per cent.
The drop took place while the government’s initial ‘Stay Home, Protect the NHS, Save Lives’ was in place.
The slogan was announced as the country entered a national lockdown in March to encourage people to follow the rules, which initially included a ban on households mixing, while people were only allowed to leave their homes for essential journeys.
The message was later changed to ‘Stay Alert, Control the Virus, Save Lives,’ as the government began to ease restrictions.
‘We assume she was far too busy to notice that.’
At the time her first video was released, a Care UK spokesman responded to the video, saying: ‘We are aware of this video, which we consider to be materially inaccurate in a number of ways, and can confirm that a member of staff is subject to investigation.
‘We expect all our colleagues and services to support the work of the NHS in giving the public the right information and support during the pandemic.
‘Our call centres were, in fact, exceptionally busy, handling a peak of 400 per cent more calls than usual.
‘Our teams showed huge commitment and dedication in delivering the service, and we have rightly thanked them for the efforts they have made.’
Within hours of its release, the video had been seen by over 30,000 people.
Before it was taken down by Facebook for ‘breaching Community Standards, it had received more than a million views and tens of thousands of shares.
‘I was amazed how quickly it went viral,’ says Louise, who lives in Boris Johnson’s constituency of Uxbridge.
‘When I made the video, I was genuinely furious that I’d been awarded this certificate for doing bugger all.
‘Not just me – but all those other NHS workers, many of whom had been sitting around twiddling their thumbs and making TikTok dance videos since March.
‘They certainly didn’t deserve any kind of award – and nor did I.
‘Those first four months of the “so-called pandemic” were the quietest I’d ever known.’
Once Louise’s bosses got wind of her newfound notoriety, they weren’t happy.
‘I knew before they contracted me that I’d be sacked for making the video, but by then I didn’t care. I didn’t want to work for an institution that was lying to the public.
‘I didn’t want to be involved in the biggest scam ever to be forced on humanity. So, before they got the chance to fire me, I resigned.’
After she’d sent her email of resignation on September 2nd, her bosses got in touch to tell her that, had she not resigned, they would have dismissed her anyway on the grounds of ‘gross misconduct’.
‘I was sad to have lost my job but I couldn’t continue living a lie. So many NHS workers are keeping quiet about what’s really going on and that makes them part of the problem.
‘I know it’s not easy but more of them need to speak out. This situation is never going to end otherwise.’
Since then, Louise has spent all her spare time trying to work out what she believes is the truth about the pandemic.
‘I don’t rely on hearsay,’ she insists. ‘I get messages from NHS workers mainly nurses that their hospitals have been empty and that they don’t believe this pandemic is as bad as the government is making out.
‘I can’t say for certain whether there is or isn’t a virus – I’m not a doctor or virologist – but the facts are out there for everyone to see.
‘The Covid virus has never been isolated, the PCR tests are known to be unfit for purpose and give a large number of false positives and hospitals appear to be pretty much empty.
‘Flu statistics are showing that flu has almost disappeared.
‘It seems to me like they’ve just rebranded the flu, calling it Covid 19.
‘People’s freedoms are being eroded; businesses, jobs and livelihoods are being destroyed; cancer patients are not receiving treatment and are dying because of that; the elderly are alone, not allowed visitors and not allowed out from the care homes which have become their prisons; and all for a virus that has over a 99 per cent survival rate.
‘The public need answers and I’m determined to find them.’
Last Friday, she put out a video on her Facebook page, in which she mentions government and media claims about hospital admissions.
In the video, she claims that many of her nurse and NHS-worker friends have being telling her that, throughout the pandemic, the hospitals they work at have been ‘quite empty.’
After hearing this, Louise decided to check out the A&E departments in two London hospitals.
‘I just want to get a true picture,’ she says, as she films herself walking along a day-lit street in Gerrards Cross.
‘The media is telling us that our hospitals are overwhelmed with patients, so I’m going to check it out for myself.’
She also urges her 3000 followers, to send her any footage they might have of other empty hospitals.
‘We need to stop the lies,’ she adds. ‘We need to know what’s going on. Together we can do this.’
The video then jumps forward to evening as Louise arrives at the A&E department of Ealing Hospital.
She later visits Hillingdon Hospital. Neither hospital is busy, with just a few people in the waiting areas and one or two staff spotted as she wanders down unusually empty corridors.
‘Ealing and Hillingdon are two massive London boroughs,’ she states from her sofa, once she’s back home.
‘Hillingdon is London’s second largest borough, so you’d have thought both hospitals would have been absolutely ram-packed, especially on a Friday night in A&E.
‘Obviously, at the moment, all the pubs are closed and sporting events aren’t going on, so you’re not getting the drunks or sporting injuries, but we’re in the midst of a massive global pandemic so you’d have thought there’d have been some very ill people around…’
She wonders aloud where all the other patients are… people who’ve suffered heart attacks, strokes, burns, sprains and other ailments and injuries.
‘When I attended Ealing Hospital at 9pm on Friday night, there was a handful of people in there.
‘At Hillingdon, at around 10pm, there were two people sitting in A&E. Just two people… And the hospital was eerily quiet. What the hell is going on? Where are all the sick people?’
It’s obvious to Louise that the majority of the public are too scared to go to hospital.
‘The government and media have done a good job scaring people,’ Louise says.
London was hit hardest and suffered most during the first wave. At the beginning of April, there were almost 5,000 Covid-19 patients in the capital’s hospitals. Now official data highlights significant spare capacity in NHS hospitals.
There are currently 1,489 virus patients in London hospitals – under a third of levels seen in spring. Of these, 253 are on ventilators compared to a high of 1,046 on April 13.
She goes on to admit that Covid-19 patients don’t go through A&E.
‘When I worked for NHS 111, people would ring up with clear-cut heart attack or stroke symptoms and I’d tell them I would arrange them an ambulance as they needed to get to A&E and they’d say ‘I’m not going to A&E because I don’t want to catch Covid.’
‘The government have put the fear of God into them. People now think that if they go to hospital, they’re going to catch a deadly virus.’
She’s worried that because people are not seeking treatment they may urgently need that many will die unnecessarily at home.
It’s not just hospitals she checks out – she’s also made videos of empty testing sites and a very desolate-looking Heathrow airport.
Most of her videos on her personal Facebook timeline but others are shared on the Certificateofbollox page.
It can also be seen at the protests – the last one in Bristol – where he was seen walking and filming the streets without masks, with an oversized bag in one hand and a mini megaphone in the other.
‘We don’t accept’ and ‘we are the people, we are the power, we are the 99 percent’ are just two of his regular war cries, he and other ‘mother bear warriors’ are fighting for the return and protection of our government and human rights and freedoms.
“I attended two rallies in Trafalgar Square and many small rallies in London,” he says.
“My kids go to school all day, so I do my activism during school hours on weekdays and when they stay with their father on Saturdays.”
It hasn’t been easy for him since he made the Destiny video. Losing his job was bad enough, but he also lost friends and family because of his behavior and beliefs.
“A few friends of mine who believed the virus were deadly stopped talking to me,” she admits.
‘I have two old friends who believe something unwanted is going on, and they’re standing next to me.
My family stopped talking to me because they believed in the killer virus and thought I was selfish because I thought otherwise.
They also think I spread the virus somehow. How can I spread a virus that I don’t have or may not even exist? I wish they opened their eyes and question the government’s narrative. I am 37 years old and I have a right to my own opinions and views. If they can’t accept it, it’s their problem. ‘
Despite her loss, Louise will not give up.
I was a protest last Saturday and I’m going to join the protest at Kings Cross this Saturday (28 November) and also the protest in Newport, Wales at the beginning of December.
“This is my current job – one of the most important things I’ve ever done – and I won’t stop until the truth comes out.”