Lil Xan Wiki – Lil Xan Bio
Lil Xan whipped out a handgun and pointed it at a man who demanded to know why the rapper once called Tupac “boring” … and now LAPD is investigating. According to TMZ Report
Y’all stop playing with Lil Xan over that Tupac comment … he letting y’all know he strapped … don’t get smoked tryna troll him in real life! He ain’t playing fr fr pic.twitter.com/Jq9DEqgALF
— DJ Akademiks (@Akademiks) June 8, 2019
Rapper Lil Xan was involved in a heated exchange at a gas station on Friday night, with footage of the incident showing him using racial slurs and even threatening a man with a handgun following an argument over Tupac Shakur.
No stranger to controversial public outbursts, an incensed Lil Xan can be seen arguing with a man outside a 7/11 in Downtown Los Angeles, allegedly irritated by the man filming the video who asked him why did he ‘talk s**t’ about Hip-hop icon Tupac.
According to Dailymail News Report In a March 2018 interview with Revolt TV, Xan branded the hall-of-fame artist’s music ‘boring’, sparking a wave of controversy that irked several of his fellow rappers and led calls for his music to be ‘canceled’.
But it appears the 22-year-old didn’t appreciate the matter-of-fact being re-thrust into face yesterday night, as Xan can be heard replying to the man ‘What the f*** you want, bruh? Get the f*** out, n*****.’
He pulled that thang out!
Leave lil Xan alone ?
That’s when Xan started flashing what looks like a semi-automatic handgun … as he walked to his Mercedes-Benz SUV with his GF, Annie Smith. Annie yelled back at the man, “You started it, you dumb f**k.”
As Xan got into the ride, he brandished the weapon one more time.
Xan and Annie drove off without any further incident, but the guy filed a report with LAPD. We’re told detectives are now investigating, and they have seen this video.
For his part, Lil Xan says he only pulled out the gun to protect himself from an attack.
Why he said nigga?
Df who gave another white kid a gun?
I don’t see black rappers doing this shit?!
Lil Xan Pulls Gun on Man Harassing Him About Calling Tupac Shakur Boring https://t.co/WXskFI1Hmj @XXL
— Cal (@_oCaleb_) June 8, 2019
It’s clear Xan feels the guy was antagonizing him over what now seems like ancient history — his March 2018 comment about Tupac.
Or as Xan put it, “F**k all you old head ass bitches still talking bout that 2pac shit.”
Interestingly, the 22-year-old rapper still refers to himself as a kid.
We’ve reached out to his manager and attorney — we’ll let you know if we hear anything back.
Lil Xan Shocking Footage at Gas Station (TMZ)
Lil Xan Shocking Footage at Gas Station (Dailymail)
Fast Facts You Need to Kn0w
- Lil Xan was involved in a heated exchange Friday night, with footage of the incident showing him using racial slurs and even threatening a man with a gun
- He was allegedly irritated by the man filming the video who asked him why did he ‘talk s**t’ about Tupac in an interview last year, calling him ‘boring’
- Xan then retreats to his black Mercedes G-class where he pulls out a hand gun and begins waiving it erratically at his tormentor
- The Los Angeles Police Department is investigating the incident, officials confirmed, after the unnamed man behind the camera filed a report
- In response, the rapper took to Instagram to issue a statement, claiming he pulled the hand-gun out in self-defense