Leah Shafer Biography
Leah Dale was born on September 27, 1973 in Torrance, California. She’s the eldest child and only girl born to Lee and Cheryl Dale.
The Dales, including Leah’s brothers Matthew and Justin, relocated to Hesperia, California when Leah was seven. After college, Leah lived by herself in Orange County.
— Captain Sandy Yawn (@CaptSandyYawn) May 29, 2019
Personal Life, Spouse & Kids
Prior to meeting Yawn, Shafer was married 20 years and has a 13-year-old daughter. Shafer met Yawn in November 2018, in Los Angeles, California.
In May 2018, Yawn spoke with The Daily Dish about how hard it was to have a relationship when you’re away, on the sea. Yawn explained, “It’s hard to have a relationship being a yacht captain. And most of my friends that are yacht captains, they’ve divorced or they hook up with people in the industry, and so far I haven’t met anyone, really. It’s about the person for me … It’s not hard for me; it’s the other person doesn’t get it because you’re away and you’re like, ‘Fly to Europe. Fly here.’ And they have a job they have to go to.”
Later, in 2006, the pair adopted a kid, a daughter named LaurenRae. Earlier, the TV host wedded to his first spouse named Penny Nelson. The ex-couple also shares two songs together named Adam and Ryan Shafer.
The Bible is beyond crystal clear about this being wrong in Romans 1:26 just for starters. I foresee this gospel singer’s number to take a hit from the biblical Christian audience. #Oy #LeahShafer https://t.co/SiYF6pVkVM
— Your Daily Devotion ? (@DevotedDaily777) May 29, 2019
Recently, the singer announced that she is in a relationship with her girlfriend “Sandy Yawn”. She is an actress who gained fame with her television show titled “Below Deck Mediterranean“.
Captain Sandy Yawn is back on Bravo for another season of Below Deck Mediterranean, but she usually doesn’t share the personal details of her life with the crew or the viewers.
It is now confirmed that Lead and Ross are officially separated from each other but not divorced. Moreover, Yawn confirmed on Tuesday that she is having an affair with gospel singer Leah.
Shafer Has Her Own Skincare Business
Leah Shafer is an experienced aesthetician thanks to her time in the beauty industry at the beginning of her music career. At 19, she was working as a makeup artist with brands like MAC, Lancome, and Bobbi Brown. At 23, she was a skincare consultant for multiple California-based salons.
Her beauty guru skills took a backseat while her music career was soaring. However, with her face being seen on jumbotron screens at games, she felt the need to take care of her skin, too.
#belowdeckmed ‘Love Is Love!’ ‘Below Deck’s Captain Sandy Yawn Confirms She’s Dating Gospel Singer Leah Shafer
Women move in together in Denver despite faith-based community backlash.https://t.co/fKW5c9Zhpt pic.twitter.com/LYdHBvC6Uf
— Formerly Brightly5 LVP Bot#1 ? (@Brightly50) May 29, 2019
That led her to launch her skincare clinic, Skin by Leah, in Lone Tree, Colorado. The clinic, which features two other aestheticians, has rave reviews online.
Shafer Is a Gospel Singer
From a young age, Shafer was drawn to music and performing. She starred in her school’s and college’s musical theater productions and even wrote her own songs as early as 14 years old.
Popular Gospel Singer, Leah Shafer, Confirms Lesbian Relationship – Reformation Charlotte https://t.co/tXxXIXYYGG
— Gary Schwer (@Garyschwer) June 2, 2019
In Orange County, she worked in retail sales and the beauty industry while pursuing her music ambitions. That included performing with cover bands and entering talent shows.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- There is no information about her parents, siblings, education, and early life available on the internet.
- Furthermore, Below Deck Mediterranean star took to social media after rumors surfaced of her romance with Leah.
- She wrote on Twitter that she is very happy and confirmed her relationship with the gospel singer.
- Moreover, the new couple first met through Facebook and later Sandy moved from Los Angeles to Denver to be with Leah.
- Yawn also confirmed that it was love at first sight for her with the stylist.
- Their first official meeting took place in LA last November 2018.
- The singer also sang the national anthem at Denver Broncos games.
- In fact, the actress said they were working together on a musical collaboration.
- Recently, the gospel singer revealed that she received a lot of criticism from some religious institutions since going public with her sexuality.
- She is bisexual and attracted to both men and women.
- Her daughter nickname is Lolo.
- Figure Details: Leah Shafer height is around 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters tall).
- She also possesses a slim, fit, and healthy figure with a body weight of 55 kilograms (121 pounds) approximately.
- The singer is also very happy with the new chapter of her life. However, she is not very active on any social media such as Twitter and Instagram.