Laura Arber (Little girl, 6, chokes on face mask baked into her Chicken Mc Nuggets) Biography, Laura Arber Wiki
Laura Arber said she made the discovery in at least two of the 20 nuggets she had bought for her children from the fast-food branch in Aldershot, Hampshire, yesterday.
Her six-year-old girl started choking on pieces of a face mask found inside McDonald’s chicken nuggets, her mother claims.
The 32-year-old had taken three of her four children to the restaurant to pick up the order before they headed back to the family home to enjoy their meal.
“ I didn’t even think it could be a chicken nugget, but I looked at the box and all you could see was that this blue came out of another chicken nugget in 20 boxes.
And the mask is cooked like part of the mixture and is clearly a mask. You can see the seam and how solid it is there. ‘
After talking to the branch on the phone, Laura went to the shop to speak to the manager and claimed that the nuggets were not cooked on the site.
Laura claimed she had not received an apology and was shocked that the restaurant had not stopped serving bullion.
Her mother added: ‘And worst of all was that they continued to serve them. Before I left I said: ‘Will you continue to serve them?’
They continued to serve them, and that was a big thing for me. I just couldn’t believe how to handle management.
“ What if my daughter drowned out of the room? He could have died. This is a second thing.
And I just came out of a pandemic and my child has a face mask on the chicken nugget.
Laura’s son was born in intensive care, and Ronald McDonald House Charities remained in England provided for families whose children are very sick in the hospital.
He said that he always kept the company in high esteem because they helped him, but yesterday his experiences were painfully disappointed.
A McDonald’s spokesperson said: ‘We are very sorry to hear about this customer’s experience.
“Food safety is of paramount importance to us and we attach great importance to quality control by following rigorous standards to avoid any flaws.
‘When the issue was brought to the attention of our staff, we apologized, offered a full refund and asked the customer to return the product so that we could further investigate the issue and isolate the affected product.’