Lana Zakocela Biography, Wiki
Lana Zakocela is a Latvian fashion model based in Paris. Zakocela is signed to New York Model Management, has been a Maxim cover girl and worked on campaigns for Dior, Thierry Mugler and Cartier
Lana Zakocela Age
She is 32 years old.
Lana Zakocela Quick Bio
Lana Zakocela Married, Husband
In 2015, Zakocela, married entrepreneur and diplomat Justin Etzin in a lavish wedding in Seychelles.
Lana Zakocela Divorce
Etzin filed for an uncontested divorce in February 2017, but Zakocela contested, wanting a large financial settlement. The couple are still married and negotiating a divorce settlement. According to news from November 2019 she could be a witness in Case Epstein / Prince Andrew Duke of York.
Lana Zakocela Career
Zakocela was born in Daugavpils, Latvia. At the age of 16, she moved to England. She studied in Chatham Grammar School for Boys and Institute of Integrative Nutrition.
Zakocela has appeared in some advertising for Garnier, Dior, Clarins, Lancaster, and Thierry Mugler, Lancôme, Cartier, and Graff. She appeared in a supplemental piece about parties in Vogue Taiwan in 2013.
Zakocela was featured in 2015 for a Spanish advert for Antonio Banderas’ fragrance “Queen of Seduction”. She was Maxim’s May 2017 cover girl.
Lana Zakocela Notable covers
Bulgaria Elle (2017)
Grazia Spain (2013)
En Vie (2011)
Votre Beauté France (2009)
Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Sex Scandal
During Prince Andrew’s fateful weekend stay at the villa of the convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein, that a director of the Foreign Relations Council and Victoria’s Secret model were the focus of visitor attention.
Valerie Brazill-Post and Lana Zakocela are among a number of possible witnesses present at the time that could help the current FBI investigate the activities of the billionaire.
In his Newsnight interview “Car Accident” last week, Prince Andrew compared the $ 75 million property with a “train station” due to the large volume of visitors.
So far, Royal’s five-day stay in New York in December 2010, which was the key to his death this week, has been largely kept secret.
The journey of his royal highness took place 17 months after Epstein’s release from prison for sex crimes.
Prince Andrew claimed that he had not “seen” anything there, which aroused his suspicions, although six women and three men had been photographed during their stay upon entering and leaving, who could confirm or refute their testimony.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Lana Zakocela and Valerie Brazill-Post are among a number of potential witnesses who were present and could help the current FBI investigate the billionaire’s activities, as DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal
- Prince Andrew claimed that he had “seen” nothing there, arousing his suspicions – the six women and three men photographed while entering and leaving were able to confirm or refute his testimony
- Brazill-Post has been Director for Events of the Council on Foreign Relations for two decades
- She told media today that she had visited Epstein’s house for lunch on Monday, December 6, where a Nobel laureate spoke but refused to name him
- When asked if Prince Andrew was present at lunch, Ms. Brazill-Post asked to be called back and hung up. She did not respond to any further messages that asked for a comment
- Latvian-born model Zakocela, 32, a mistress of Maxim, arrived home shortly after leaving Post
- Zakocela told that she was introduced by her agent Jean-Luc Brunel to MC2 in Epstein, after not having moved to the US for a long time and being around 21 at an afternoon event …