Jodi Harrison-Bauer Bio
Jodi Harrison-Bauer, a gym owner from Branford, Connecticut, flew to Miami to take part in the publication’s annual open casting call on Friday, July 12, where tens of thousands of women can audition to be featured in the 2020 issue of the publication.
Mom, 58, wants to be Sports Illustrated’s oldest swimsuit model: She might be pushing 60, but Jodi Harrison-Bauer says she feels as sexy as ever. The 58-year-old Connecticut gym owner and mother of two adult daughters now wants her place among modeling… https://t.co/p4wsLGP1yZ
— Orange County, California Credit Counseling (@Sebasti83639729) July 12, 2019
Jodi Harrison-Bauer Age
She is 59 years old.
Jodi Harrison-Bauer Married, Husband
Recently She got married for the 2nd times in a beautiful beachfront wedding on June 7, 2019. Jodi Harrison-Bauer wore a gorgeous Galvan London dress and wore her hair in loose, beach waves.
“I’m marrying a man who is a bit different from me yet we share a very similar, interesting energy,” Jodi wrote on May 2019. “We are very intense and love fiercely.”
Jodi Harrison-Bauer, 58, hopeful after SI swimsuit issue tryout https://t.co/KhIz6EYsPM
— Clara Del VIllar (@villar_clara) July 12, 2019
Jodi Harrison-Bauer Daughters
Jodi Harrison-Bauer is Mother of two children – Elyssa, 30, and Alexis, 26 – Jodi said she wants to ‘break out of the box society loves to put us in,’ which is also the motto of her gym.
Jodi Harrison-Bauer Fitness Competitions
it isn’t the first time Jodi has shown others that their age shouldn’t determine their success.
The now two-time champion only began competing in fitness competitions when she was 40 and went on to open her chain of gyms when she was 50.
— idivafashion (@idivafashion) July 14, 2019
So far, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has never featured a woman in her fifties who isn’t a full-time model or celebrity.
Jodi Harrison-Bauer Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- She is aiming to become the oldest woman to be featured in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- The mom-of-two, who owns a gym, has never felt as confident as she does now, and she wants to encourage others ‘that it’s not too late to try something new’
- She flew to Miami to take part in the publication’s annual open casting call on Friday, July 12, where women can audition to be featured in the special edition
- Mom of two kids – Elyssa, 30, and Alexis, 26 – Jodi said she wants to ‘break out of the box society loves to put us in,’ which is also the motto of her gym – Jodi Fit
- So far, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has never featured a woman in her fifties who isn’t a full-time model or celebrity
- The oldest model to date to have ever featured in the publication is 54-year-old Paulina Porizkova, who featured in this year’s edition
View this post on Instagram
I am so grateful for all the encouragement and well wishes!!!! This has been an amazing and unforgettable journey. It’s about the ride, the climb, the emotions you feel when you try something new, maybe scary and exciting all at the same time! It’s about jumping out of your box and making a splash for yourself. And while you’re splashing around getting to know who you are, you are touching others in a way you never expected. Get comfortable with being uncomfortable. Jump out of your box, break barriers and let everyone know your name. Stand in your truth, live your passion, & honor yourself. @elyssa_harrison, I couldn’t have gotten through this without you. And @lexharr thank you for being on call for us. I love you both so much❤️ • • • #fearless #thisis58 #nolimits #honoryourself #standinyourtruth #getcomfortablebeinguncomfortable #nobarriers #fitat58havingfun #doit #ageisbeautiful #agelessbeauty #agelesswomen