Jennifer Erin Talbot Bio
Jennifer Erin Talbot was paraded on Philippines TV today after officials announced charges of human trafficking, child abuse, and kidnapping. She has allegedly purchased a newborn from a teen mom in the Philippines and later tried to smuggle him out of the country in her hand luggage faces life in prison after being charged with human trafficking and child abuse.
A woman was caught trying to smuggle a newborn baby out of the Philippines by hiding her in her carry on luggage. The woman, named Jennifer Erin Talbot, who is from the U.S. boarded a… https://t.co/jW5sjbN6rE
— Blake Ozz (@BlakeOzz) September 5, 2019
Jennifer Erin Talbot Age
She is 42 years old.
Jennifer Erin Talbot Early Life
HIDDEN BABY? American Jennifer Erin Talbot, 43, was arrested at the airport in Manila and is facing human trafficking charges after allegedly attempting to carry a 6-day-old baby hidden in a sling bag out of the Philippines without proper documentation. https://t.co/oEiK3NGXa1 pic.twitter.com/KYGlmnTEDW
— World News Tonight (@ABCWorldNews) September 5, 2019
Talbot has been married three times and currently lives with her husband Lawrence in Sandy, Utah. Talbot, who was raised in Ohio,
She has previously lived in Virginia, Florida, and Ohio, and currently works at the ZCMI Center Mall in Salt Lake County.
She had two children with her first husband, Craig Holder, one of which became central to a paternity suit in 2008.
Her eldest son, Spencer Holder, is currently serving as a US Navy sailor.
Talbot later married attorney David Pace, who represented her, but they split the same year the suit was filed.
Jennifer Erin Talbot Adopted Baby
Jennifer Erin Talbot was able to pass through the airport immigration counter on Wednesday without declaring the baby boy, but was intercepted at the boarding gate by airline personnel. https://t.co/1zX5BrluxE
— WOWT 6 News (@WOWT6News) September 5, 2019
Jennifer Erin Talbot is said to have arranged to adopt the six-day-old baby from the young mother who she first met online before attempting to fly home with the boy to the US on Wednesday.
Jennifer Erin Talbot Married, Children
Talbot, from Sandy, who is married with five children, was able to pass through the airport’s immigration counter without raising suspicions, however, she was later intercepted at the gate by Delta Airlines personnel.
Jennifer Erin Talbot Sentenced
Jennifer Erin Talbot, 43, of Ohio, presented to the NBI a notarized letter supposedly signed by the baby’s mother, who gave her consent to process the US visa application for the infant.https://t.co/Ykkqi9p02D
— Philstar.com (@PhilstarNews) September 5, 2019
She faces life in Philippine prison and fines of up to $96K if she’s found guilty
Jennifer Erin Talbot Criminal History
She has no previous criminal history in the US. She told officers she is married with ‘five special children’, though it’s unclear if they’re all biological or not.
Ohio woman arrested with baby hidden in bag at Philippines airport
— Newsnet (@newsnet___) September 5, 2019
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Jennifer Talbot was paraded on Philippines TV today after officials announced charges of human trafficking, child abuse, and kidnapping
- She faces life in Philippine prison and fines of up to $96K if she’s found guilty
- Talbot allegedly arranged to adopt a six-day-old baby from a teen mother who she first met online, then attempted to fly home with the boy to the US
- Talbot, who is married with ‘five special children’, was able to pass through the airport’s immigration counter on Wednesday without declaring the child
- But she was intercepted at the gate of her connection to the US before boarding
- Talbot told officials she was the child’s aunt but had no documents to prove the relationship
- Clad in an orange detainee shirt and handcuffs, Talbot was presented to reporters in Manila on Thursday, keeping her head down and staying silent