Immanuel Oloya Bio, WIKI
Immanuel Oloya, a 15-year-old quadruple amputee, allegedly threatened staff and knocked over a garbage can
Immanuel Oloya Age
He is 15 years old.
Immanuel Oloya Arresting Video
An annoying video filmed in a group house in Tucson, Arizona, shows the sheriff’s assistant hitting a 15-year-old quadruple amputated on the ground while holding it in a head wrench.
“Don’t hold on to me!” Shouts teenager Immanuel Oloya, a member of Pima County, while a witness records the incident on a video from a mobile phone.
“Don’t hold me tight, right?”, Shouts Oloya, 15, repeatedly.
The armed parliamentarian, a physically imposing bald white man with sunglasses, sees Oloya with his hands around his neck, a black teenager shouts: “Get ready!”
The deputy appears to be ordering Oloya to calm down, but the teen demands that the deputy release him.
‘Are you going to calm down?’ the deputy asks the teen.
‘Get the f*** off of me!’ the boy responds.
The eight-minute clip, which was recorded in September, was made available to KOLD-TV by the Pima County Public Defender’s Office.
Oloya was put into a group home after he was abandoned by his family, according to the Public Defender’s Office.
The deputy was called to the home after Oloya allegedly knocked over a garbage can and verbally threatened a worker.
The video clip shows the deputy wrestle Oloya to the floor and then release him after about 90 seconds.
The deputy and Oloya then exchange words as the teen sits on the floor and leans back against a refrigerator.
Immanuel Oloya Charges
The Pima County Attorney’s office dropped disorderly conduct charges against 15-year-old Immanuel Oloya, who was the arrested by the Pima County Sheriff’s Department in September.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- The incident occurred in September in a group house in Tucson, Arizona
- The deputy of the Pima County sheriff was called home after reports of riots.
- Immanuel Oloya, a 15-year-old quadruple amputee, allegedly threatened employees and threw a trash can.
- The clip shows the white proxy Oloya, which is black, for 90 seconds to the ground.
- The deputy is also seen when he arrests another child, C.J., who filmed the incident.
- According to the Ombudsman’s Office, Oloya was abandoned by his family.
- The Sheriff’s Office has opened an investigation into the incident.
- Both teenagers were arrested and charged with disorderly conduct.
- After a video about the arrest, the charges against Oloya were dropped