Hunter Kelly Wiki
Hunter Kelly is a 21-year-old Michigan man who says he is not accusing Pete Buttigieg of sexual assault on Medium and says he was set up by a “political figure.” Kelly says he did not make a post on Medium that spread on social media on April 29 accusing the South Bend, Indiana, mayor of sexual assault.
Wow. So here’s a FB post from Hunter Kelly, who supposedly accused @PeteButtigieg of sexual assault in a Medium post. Kelly says he was absolutely not assaulted & never accused Buttigieg. Daily Beast reports Jacob Wohl, Jack Burkman behind it. This is so disturbing. pic.twitter.com/ydBokmMTyu
— Amanda Prestigiacomo (@AmandaPresto) April 30, 2019
Hunter Kelly and Pete Buttigieg Sexual Assault
Funny how Hunter Kelly’s Twitter account was recently created… pic.twitter.com/xLPc4xzZ2k
— Yolanda Crowley (@CrowleyAsst) April 29, 2019
The Medium account and an associated Twitter profile were created this month. Older social media accounts, including a Facebook page, show that Kelly has been a supporter of President Donald Trump since 2016 and has called himself a Republican. The Facebook page that disavowed association with the Medium post and Twitter profile has been active for about a year and is linked to the actual Kelly.
1. Very first thing Hunter Kelly did is sign a statement attesting to his accusation
2. He was in full control of all public disclosures, even taking a selfie with his ID to confirm his identity to @MediumSupport MSM bullied him & his family into submission pic.twitter.com/myXPc1YegL
— Jack Burkman (@Jack_Burkman) April 30, 2019
He posted on Facebook to say he is not behind the Medium post and an associated Twitter account. “I WAS NOT SEXUALLY ASSAULTED. It’s important for everyone to know that I was not sexually assaulted and would never falsely accuse anyone,” the real Kelly wrote.
10 Facts You Need to Know
- Pete Buttigieg was falsely accused on Monday of sexually assaulting a 21-year-old male Michigan college student in February
- Claims surfaced when Hunter Kelly appeared to publish a Medium post claiming he had been sexually abused by the Democratic presidential hopeful
- Despite that post and a Twitter account, Kelly came out hours later to deny ever being sexually assaulted by Buttigieg
- He said the Twitter and Medium accounts bearing his name were fake and that he had nothing to do with the false abuse narrative
- A Republican source claims conservative lobbyist Jack Burkman and conspiracy theorist Jacob Wohl were behind the fake allegations
SCOOP: Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman are behind the sexual assault allegations against Pete Buttigieg.
- The source accused the right-wing duo of trying to convince several young men to go public with fake sex assault allegations against Buttigieg
- Kelly Says He Woke Up to a Fake Twitter Account & an Article That He Did Not Write or Endorse After Meeting With a ‘Political Figure’ in DC Who Was Planning an Attack on Buttigieg
- Buttigieg Was Asked About the Sexual Assault Accusation During a Campaign Stop & Responded by Saying It Was Made Up & ‘It’s Not Going to Throw Us’
- He Made His Instagram Account Private, but a Cached Version Shows He Identified Himself as a LGBT Trump Supporter & a Log Cabin Republican
- The Medium Post Was Pushed by Some Questionable Right Wing Media Outlets, While Other Right Wing Sites Expressed Apprehension About the Accusation