Erica Cole Wiki
Erica Cole was an Alabama woman. She was arrested Saturday after police say she accidentally shot her husband in the head while attempting to shoot someone else following a road rage dispute.
A Woman Erica Cole Shoots Her Husband In The Head During a Road Rage Incident | BlackSportsOnline https://t.co/8s51rD1X5A
— Ernest L Evans (@ernestlevans) July 10, 2019
Erica Cole Age
She is 31 years old.
Erica Cole Shot Her Husband
Nicholas Cole is in intensive care after being shot in the head during a road rage incident Saturday.
She tried to shoot someone in a road rage incident. She shot her husband instead, police say
Erica Cole was arrested for attempted murder, assault and reckless endangerment after a road rage incident in Alabama.https://t.co/M7pKfvia07
— Eric Thompson (@isearch247) July 10, 2019
“During the incident, an altercation occurred in which, the offender, Erica Cole, attempted to shoot a second party but shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, striking him in the head,” Cullman County Deputy Brad Williams said in a statement.
Erica Cole Arrested and Charges
Erica Cole was arrested on charges of attempted murder, second-degree assault and reckless endangerment. Her bail has been set at $30,000, and she is being held at the Cullman County Detention Center.
Husband Nicholas Cole
Her husband, Nicholas Cole, was listed in stable condition at University of Alabama-Birmingham hospital Monday, according to an emailed statement from Cullman County Sheriff Deputy Bradley L. Williams.
— Ed Ward MD (@EdWardMDBlog) July 9, 2019
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Authorities said Erica Cole, 31, shot her husband, Nicholas Cole, within the head round 6.45pm Saturday outside a domestic in Bremen, Alabama
- Investigators said the shooting befell after an avenue rage dispute among the Coles and an unnamed 2nd birthday celebration on nation route 69 in keep away from the metropolis, Alabama
- Erica Cole has been charged with tried murder, 2nd-degree assault, and reckless endangerment
- She is being held without bond within the Cullman County jail in Cullman, Alabama
- Her husband is in the strong situation at UAB sanatorium in Birmingham, Alabama