Cynthia Beck Biography
The Bel Air mansion where federal agents found more than 1,000 guns thought to be worth several million dollars belongs to the former mistress of oil fortune heir Gordon Getty, with whom she had a secret family.
According to court records, the $7 million, five-bedroom property comprising 8,200 sq-ft belongs to Getty’s former mistress Cynthia Beck, whose 14-year-long secret relationship with the wealthy scion was exposed in 1999.
An article from last year says that Cynthia Beck was continuing to live part time at the house in Bel-Air where a massive cache of firearms was confiscated by ATF yesterdayhttps://t.co/UuQoi5hrgt
— William Craddick (@williamcraddick) May 9, 2019
Woops, LA GUN RAID linked to Cynthia Beck mistress of son of John Paul Getty (alleged Cabal Child Trafficker) https://t.co/XjYTxvwJc7
— Scotch Brian ? (@scotch_brian) May 9, 2019
Getty, whose $2 billion fortune makes him one of the world’s wealthiest men, conducted the illicit affair with Ms Beck behind his wife Ann’s back and fathered three daughters – Alexandra, Nicolette and Kendall – in the process.
And now for the 1,000 gun question…. Who is the apparent suspect and supposed “Long Time Companion” of Cynthia Beck, Girard Saenzhttps://t.co/Wpg8K3YpDX
— Duncan MaNutts (@DManutts) May 9, 2019
One man was arrested at the scene, 57-year-old Girard Damien Saenz, who was taken to LA County Sheriff’s Department before he was released on $50,000 bond on Wednesday morning. Beck and Saenz are longtime companions who own several properties together, public records show.
The LAPD say they are still working through the enormous weapon and ammunition haul, which ranges from modern firearms to antique Civil War rifles as well as shotguns, handguns and even weapon manufacturing equipment.
Ramirez added that the weapons will be itemized and booked into evidence. One man was arrested inside the house for the crime of selling, possessing or transporting illegal assault weapons. The suspect in custody was identified by the police as Girard Damien Saenz, 57, owns a few properties with Beck, who somehow remains a fiercely private woman.
10 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Beck’s Affair With Gordon Getty was An ‘Open Secret’
- Cynthia Beck Owns The $9 Million Run Down Malibu Mansion
- Beck & Saenz Own A Few Properties Together
- Cynthia Beck Is a Los Angeles Real Estate Mogul
- Cynthia is So Private, No One Knows Where She Is
- Wednesday’s BATF raid found thousands of firearms and one man was arrested at the home of Cynthia Beck
- Beck is the former mistress of billionaire Gordon Getty, 85, who is the fourth child of oil tycoon J. Paul Getty
- Composer Getty fathered three daughters with Beck behind his wife Ann’s back and was exposed in 1999
- The billionaire Gettys suffer a ‘curse’ of drug addiction, illness and tragic death, including Gordon Getty’s 47-year-old son Andrew Getty, who was found dead in his Hollywood home in 2015 with drugs in his system
- The LAPD say they are still working through the huge weapon and ammunition haul, which ranges from modern firearms to antique Civil War rifles plus shotguns, handguns and even weapon-making equipment
- One man was arrested at the scene, 57-year-old Girard Damien Saenz, who was taken to LA County Sheriff’s Department with bail set at $50,000. The pair own several properties together, public records show