Caroline Ghosn Bio – Caroline Ghosn Wiki
Caroline Ghosn was born on 29th January 1987. She is an entrepreneur who founded and is the current CEO of Levo (formerly Levo League), a professional network dedicated to helping millennials navigate the workplace. She is an active member of the World Economic Forum’s Global Shapers community and attended and spoke at the annual World Economic Forum in Davos in 2014.
Caroline was recognized by Fast Company as one of the Most Creative People in Business in 2013. She was presented as a debutante at the Bal des débutantes in Paris in 200.
Caroline Ghosn is the eldest child of Nissan and Renault CEO, Carlos Ghosn
Caroline Ghosn Education
Caroline Ghosn graduated with Honors from Stanford University in 2008 with a B.A. in International Political Economy and Environmental economics. She is the first woman in her family to graduate from college. She has lived in six countries and speaks four languages.
Caroline Ghosn Business career Highlights
After graduating, Ghosn went to work for strategic consultancy McKinsey and Company as a Business Analyst and then Sustainability and Resource Productivity Fellow focused on clean-tech and the environment.
- 2011 – She left her position to found Levo to help millennials achieve success in the workplace.
- She currently serves as the CEO and Chairman of Levo’s Board of Directors. Levo has an audience of over 9 million members globally, and 30 local Levo chapters around the world.
- The company has raised more than $9 million in angel investment with prominent investors including Gina Bianchini, Fran Hauser, Susan Lyne, and Lubna Olayan.
- Former Facebook COO, Sheryl Sandberg, is also an investor in Levo and a personal mentor to Ghosn.
- Since launching Levo, Ghosn has been named to Fast Company’s list of the Most Creative People in Business in 2013
Caroline Ghosn Personal life
Ghosn is the eldest child of Nissan and Renault CEO, Carlos Ghosn. She spends her time in New York City and San Francisco, where Levo’s offices are located.
Caroline Ghosn and Nicholas Flanders Wedding
Caroline and Nicholas Flanders (co-founder and CEO of Opus 12) wedded on 7th July 2018, in a Small Island, in Naoshima Japan. Since 1987 the small island has been an art haven, thanks to a Japanese billionaire, Soichiro Fukutake, who bought part of it and commissioned architect Tadao Ando to build museums to show Fukutake’s collection of works by Monet, Kusama, Pollock, and more.