calmer coffee : A CAFE manager fears the business will be destroyed after the VCE English exam used its name when asking students to analyse a scathing review of a fictional coffee shop.
2018 VCE examination timetable
- Students should check the starting time of each examination and arrive at least 30 minutes earlier, and be familiar with rules about late admission to examinations.
- The start time for the afternoon session on Thursday 1 November, Friday 2 November, Tuesday 13 November and Wednesday 14 November – when only two sessions are scheduled – is 2.00pm.
- The start time for the afternoon session on all other days when three sessions are scheduled is3.00pm.
- The reading period is included in the times shown in the timetable. Each examination commences with a 15-minute reading period unless otherwise specified.
- All written responses must be in English, unless otherwise instructed in the question book for that particular examination.
- If students are presenting for Performance examinations, Languages examinations oral component or the Extended Investigation oral presentation they will be issued with individual examination advice slips. Photo identification and examination advice slips must be presented for entry to their assessment. In some cases, students in regional and rural areas may be required to attend venues in Melbourne.
- The following written examinations have an audio component: English as an Additional Language (EAL), Music Performance, Music Style and Composition, VET Music Industry: Sound Production and all Languages including Chinese Language, Culture and Society, except Indigenous Languages of Victoria, Classical Greek, Classical Hebrew and Latin.
aberfeldie, calmer coffee, jonty jenkins, karma café, vcaa english, vcaa exam timetable, vce english, vce english exam, vce english exam 2018,