Caitlin Fink Wiki
Caitlin Fink, a Bear Creek High School student, told her school newspaper that she in the process of entering the p*rn industry. The publication of the interview is the source of huge controversy in the Lodi Unified School District in Stockton, California, reports the San Francisco Chronicle.
The controversy is over whether or not the interview, which was done by junior Bailey Kirkeby, should be published at all. It could also result in the firing of the Bruin Voice’s faculty advisor, Kathi Duffel.
The issue is due to be published on May 3. Kirkeby told the Chronicle that the interview is not really about sex but is about Caitlin “as a person.” Kirkeby added that the story focuses on Fink’s struggles and that criticism of the newspaper goes against the newspaper’s first amendment rights.
Speaking to the Chronicle regarding the scandal, Fink, 18, said, “People see the p*rn world as taboo. But I see it as a natural thing. You’re just taking off your clothes. It’s the human body… I’m 18, what I’m doing is legal, and I don’t see why everyone is making such a big deal out of it.”
Fink has numerous posts on her Twitter page that see her asking money from “Sugar Daddy’s” who will support her. In another tweet, from March 2019, Fink asks if p*rn hub or Brazzers, another p*rn company, would be interested in signing her.
On another social media profile, a user seemed surprised saying, “i’d thought you’d be more sexual?” Fink responded by saying, “I see it as strictly business.” Posts on that page also indicate that Fink is a lesbian but that she plans to perform in straight p*rnography after she leaves high school.
10 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Kathi Duffel oversaw the story about p*rn worker Caitlin Fink
- The teen attends Bear Creek High School where Duffel oversees Bruin Voice paper
- Duffel said teen wanted to share story and challenges that led her to do p*rn
- But the school district is demanding Duffel show them the story before it’s published
- Duffel refused to allow administrators to see it, which could end her job
- Speaking to the Chronicle regarding the scandal, Fink, 18, said, “People see the p*rn world as taboo
- Fink has numerous posts on her Twitter page that see her asking money from “Sugar Daddy’s” who will support her
- Fink also said that she is affiliated with the adult modeling agency, Motley Models
- Fink is reported to have signed a contract with p*rnHub.
- She Said, ” I’m 18, what I’m doing is legal, and I don’t see why everyone is making such a big deal out of it.”