Brice Fitch Wiki
Brice Fitch is in a Denver, Colorado jail charged with first-degree murder after allegedly killing a person alleged to have been a part of a group who tried to break into, or steal, Fitch’s car.
According to the Denver Sheriff’s Department online jail records, the 24-year-old is being held without bond at Denver’s Downtown Detention Center. He was due in court Monday afternoon.
Shot Down Thief
Police said “Fitch is believed to have fired a gun at an undisclosed number of people he encountered shortly after 4 a.m. Friday in the 300 block of S. Jasmine Street. Nine hours later, officers from the Aurora Police Department found a deceased male inside a sedan parked in the 12600 block of E. Exposition Avenue in Aurora. It was determined the man died from a gunshot wound.”
Fitch is a graduate of culinary school and works in the food industry.
— Denver7 News (@DenverChannel) April 22, 2019
10 Facts You Need to Know About Brice Fitch
- Police Say Fitch Fired at a Group of People Allegedly Breaking Into His Car & Hours Later, Police Found a Dead Body Inside a Car With a Fatal Gunshot Wound
- Fitch wrote that he works at Restaurant Depot and is a cook and caterer at Haute Plate Bistro
- itch studied culinary arts and food service management at Johnson & Wales University in Denver and graduated in 2014
- The Victim Has Not Been Named. Fitch’s Family Has Asked for Prayers
- Police have not yet named the victim allegedly shot and killed by Fitch.
- Some Support Fitch’s Actions on Social Media But Not All
- Both the Aurora and Denver police department’s homicide detectives are investigating, CBS Denver reported.
- Fitch is a Culinary School Graduate Who Works in Restaurant Management
- Colorado’s ‘Make My Day’ Law is a Self-Defense Statute & is Not Applicable Under Circumstances as Described by Police
- Fitch’s mother Tina has asked friends to pray for her family.