Ben Baller Wiki
Ben Baller (born January 27, 1973) is an American Music Producer, Jewelry Designer, and Entrepreneur from Los Angeles, California. He started his music career after Dr. Dre offered him a job. Later, he worked as a producer at Dr. Dre’s Priority Records.
Furthermore, the 46-year-old Baller became a producer of Aftermath Entertainment and produced over 20 platinum albums in his career. In 2004, Ben founded his flagship business, IF & Co. with his uncle and cousin. His real full birth name is Ben Yang.
Moreover, this company manufactured custom made pieces of jewelry. His clients are big stars like Snoop Dogg, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Drake, Dwyane Wade, Kim Kardashian, Tom Cruise, Black Eyed Peas etc.
the designer also built a diamond-encrusted belt for Michael Jackson. In addition, he expanded his business and launched a clothing line called “Superism”. He also began a new venture of cannabis pen named “VVS Pens”.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
The businessman was born on the 27th of January 1973 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Hence, Ben Baller’s age is 46 years old, as of 2019. His father and mother are Korean immigrants who settled in the USA.
Furthermore, the entrepreneur’s mom owned a jean factory and was popular in the fashion industry. Baller’s dad was an academic in Asian-American studies. He worked as a history professor at UCLA.
Moreover, Ben has two elder siblings. His brother “David Yang” is a video game developer. Ben’s sister named “Jeanne Yang” is a celebrity stylist. Recently, she styled Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet’s all-pink Oscars look. It was a tribute to late designer Karl Lagerfeld.
Ben Yang attended Beverly Hills High for his school education. Later, he graduated from the University of California, Berkeley. Ben also enrolled in San Francisco State University and received a degree in a BFA in cinematography.
During his college days, he used to play both football and basketball. Later, he started his career in the music industry in 1993. Baller’s first job was as a DJ at Washington’s restaurant.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
The millionaire businessman dated many girls in his life. But somehow his relationshipsnever went well in the end. Fortunately, Ben met his girlfriend “Nicolette Lacson”. She is a Filipino-American model and swimwear designer.
Further, Yang proposed her after dating for a few years with a ring that he designed. The couple tied the knot in 2012 at Casa Del Mar in Santa Monica. Moreover, love partners have three children together. They have two sons named London and Ryder.
Ben also share a daughter named Kaia with his wife. The designer has the most expensive collection of sneakers and cars. In fact, Ben traded hundreds of pairs on eBay for about $1 million USD in 2012.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Ben Yang.|
|Nick name||Ben Baller.|
|Profession||Music Producer, Jewelry Designer, and Entrepreneur.|
|Age (As of 2019)||46 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 27, 1973.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Famous For||being one of the influential jewelry designers in the world.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Ben Baller
- The 46-year-old businessman remained one of the first Asians to play both sports at the NCAA level.
- His coach gave him the nickname “Baller”.
- Ben also worked briefly in the acting world.
- Furthermore, the designer appeared in many short movies and made appearances on YouTube videos.
- Baller featured in Steve Aoki’s collaborative video “Waste It on Me”
- Financial Factor: It is no surprise that his hard work earned him a lot of money. Ben Baller’s Net worth is of $30 million US Dollars.
- His combined business empire is worth $100 million USD.
- As Ben is obsessed with his cars, he has many luxuries cars like Ferrari Spyder, Lexus, BMW, Rolls Royce Ghost, Bentley Spur, and much more.
- The entrepreneur also stands quite tall with a height of 6 Feet 0 Inch (183 centimeters) approximately.
- Yang also loves to work out in the gym and maintains his physique. Currently, his body weight is around 85 kilograms (187 Pound).