Ashley Biden Wiki
She is the daughter of 47th Vice President of the US, Joe Biden. She is a firm believer of “Service to man is service to god” and has involved herself in social work for more than fifteen years now. Joe Biden, who is expected to throw his hat into the 2020 Democratic primary ring on April 25, 2019, is also surrounded by a loving family, including his second wife, Dr. Jill Biden, his remaining son, Hunter Biden, his daughter, and a slew of grandchildren.
- She was born in June 1981 in Wilmington, Delaware.
- Her family consisted of Jill and Joe Biden and her siblings Beau Biden, Hunter Biden and Naomi Biden. Naomi Biden passed away in 1972, at the age of 1. Beau also passed away in 2015.
- Their family has been involved in politics since her birth. Joe Biden had been a senator for eight years by the time she was born. She quickly becomes used to the “fame” from an early age. As the youngest child, she was said to be the most “supportive” amongst Joe’s children & would always appear before the press with a smile.
- For her education, she attended Tulane University from 2000 to 2004. Additionally, she received a Master’s of Social Work degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 2010.
Relationships, Marriage and Family Life :
- According to a Tulane University classmate’s blog, Ashley “was very attractive” and “a hot freshman that every guy wanted to be with.”
- In 2010 Ashley started dating Howard Krein, a philanthropist physician who is double board certified in otolaryngology and plastic surgery from Pennsylvania.
- After two years of relationship, Howard proposed on a clifftop in California, surrounded by green and nature.
- Currently, they both live in Philadelphia.
Career, Net Worth & Professional Life :
- Ashley’s fashion project, Livelihood was focused on the ethical side of things.
- Livelihood consisted of a range of organic cotton hoodies.
- Biden’s goal is to dress the nation, benefiting low-income areas, the first of which are in Wilmington, Delaware, and Anacostia, Washington, D.C., which are her adoptive home cities.
- Ashley is also a social worker at a Delaware child welfare agency The Center for Justice. This nonprofit serves children and adults impacted by the criminal justice system. This has served as big influence for her to launch her projects and ideas focused on good causes.
Controversies, Personality & Interesting Facts :
- In 2009, there was a big scandal when an alleged video was found showing her doing co-caine.
- According to a classmate of hers who had claimed to bail her out from jail, her past was full of parties and drugs.
- Despite her apparent controversial past, she is a passionate and dedicated woman, and when it comes to giving she is the first to participate.