Anna Curry Bio, Wiki
Anna Curry is a North Carolina financial advisor and the “best friend” of Fotis Dulos who helped him make his $6 million bonds after he was charged with the murder of his estranged wife, Jennifer Dulos, in Connecticut. The 52-year-old Duclos was declared dead on Thursday, January 30, 2020, two days after he attempted suicide at his home in Farmington, his attorney told the Hartford Courant.
Anna Curry Age
She is 42 years old.
Anna Curry Education
Curry studied at Duke from 1995 to 1999 and has a degree in history, according to her Linkedin profile. She was a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority and was selected to be on the university’s judicial board during her senior year at Duke.
Anna Curry Life and Career
According to the Courant, Curry was staying at Dulos’ Farmington home and was at the scene when he tried to kill himself on January 28. Dulos was supposed to be in court for a bond revocation hearing and was found unresponsive by police conducting a welfare check after he failed to show up. Dulos was initially pronounced dead but was then revived and eventually taken to a hospital in New York City. He was taken off life support on January 30 after family members came to the hospital from Greece, his attorney said.
Curry lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, and works in financial services.
She worked at Capgemini, a consulting firm in New York, as a senior consultant in wealth management strategy for four years from 1999 until 2003, according to her LinkedIn.
Dulos overlapped with her time at the company when he was a manager at Capgemini for seven years from 1997 until 2004.
Curry went on to take other senior positions in wealth management at New York firms until 2013 when she relocated to North Carolina, where her family are based. She graduated magna cum laude from Duke University in Durham with a BA in history in 1999.
Anna Curry and Fotis Dulos
Anna Curry and Fotis Dulos met at a New York City finance firm shortly after she graduated from Duke, according to her Linkedin profile. She worked at Capgemini from 1999 to 2003 as a senior consultant in a wealth management strategy. According to Dulos’ Linkedin profile, he worked at Capgemini from 1997 to 2004 as a manager.
Anna K. Curry, 42, contributed $ 147,000 in cash and said she would pay an additional $ 272,000 to secure the $ 6 million bond that Dulos published after he was charged with the murder of his wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, who has been disappeared since then. Last May, according to the documents obtained by DailyMail.com.
Curry was seen at Dulos’s house at 4 Jefferson Crossing in Farmington, Connecticut, on Tuesday in the hours before his hearing at Stamford High Court, where he feared his bail would be revoked and jailed.
He left Dulos’ house around 10.30 in the morning to run errands and returned to find police officers struggling to revive him at the entrance, according to sources.
Quick Facts You Need to Know
- Before his death, Fotis Dulos, 52, had a new girlfriend, Anna K. Curry, who paid $147,000 in cash in order for him to make bond, DailyMail.com can reveal
- Curry, 42, also said she would pay an additional $272,000 to secure the $6million bond for Dulos, who was charged with the murder of his wife Jennifer
- She was seen at Dulos’ home in Farmington, Connecticut, on Tuesday just hours before he was due to attend a bond hearing
- Curry left Dulos’ home around 10.30 am to run errands and returned to find police officers fighting to revive him on the driveway, according to sources
- She worked at a consulting firm in New York from 1999 until 2003 and Dulos overlapped with her at the company when he worked there from 1997 until 2004
- Dulos’ attempted to take his own life by carbon monoxide poisoning in his garage and is now clinging to life unable to breathe on his own
- He died on Thursday afternoon, two days later
- The brunette bears a striking resemblance to Dulos’ missing wife and mistress Michelle Troconis, who has also been charged in the disappearance