Anna Conkey Wiki
Anna Conkey has been recognized as the 31 12 months antique lady who walked into a church in San Diego keeping her 10-month vintage toddler and a handgun. Conkey interrupted an Easter Day carrier being held within the auditorium of the Mount Everest Academy on Sunday morning. The pastor, Benjamin Wisan said Conkey had attended the church earlier than however had left. In truth, Conkey has had bad interactions together with her church inside the beyond, and this isn’t the first time that church participants have called the police on her.
On Sunday, the pastor stated that Conkey seemed harassed and he described her as being “now not in her proper thoughts.” He said that in place of talking, Conkey was simply uttering random phrases, and that no one may want to recognize what she wanted.
Alert parishioners tackled Conkey and removed her weapon. The pastor said that the gun turned out to be unloaded, even though police have no longer showed that. Conkey become taken away by police and her child become taken into defensive custody.
Anna Conkey Age
She is 31 years old.
What Happened on Easter Sunday
On April 21, Conkey walked into the Easter service being held at Mt. Everest Academy threatening to ‘blow up’ the building.
She emailed a news tip to her former employer five minutes before entering the church, according to NBC San Diego.
The email said: ‘There’s a woman claiming to be the Messiah, saying she was sent to blow up the foundation of the Church — she’s got a gun and a child is involved. The address is 4350 Mount Everest Blvd San Diego, CA 92117. There are about 70 people in the auditorium of the school where the church service is held.’
Church members were able to overpower Conkey and disarm her before authorities arrived.
Anna Conkey CCTV Video
In a Released CCTV Video of a California woman Anna Conkey brandishing a gun in one hand and her 10-month-old baby in the other while threatening to blow up a church during a service.
The police authority from San Diego released the Surveillance video on Friday showing Anna Conkey of California who is a Navy veteran and former NBC intern at NBC, threatening members of an Easter Sunday church service.
Anna Conkey Criminal Record
Anna has previously disrupted services in the weeks before the frightening disturbance.
Anna Conkey Charges
She pleaded not guilty to several felony charges, including a false report of a bomb, child abuse and making criminal threats.
10 Facts You Need to Know About Anna Conkey
- She Said God Told Her She Was an Apostle & Ordered Her to Give a Message to Her Church
- On April 15, about a week before Anna Conkey showed up at Mount Everest Academy with a gun
- Conkey Is a Journalist Who Has Worked for NBC & KPBS
- Conkey herself followed in her father’s footsteps by joining the Navy after graduating from college
- Conkey’s Father Is a Chaplain with the Navy & Her Parents Met at a Bible Study in the Philippines
- Conkey & Her Husband Zach Have Two Children
- On Easter Sunday, Conkey had her son with her when she walked into her church waving a handgun and speaking incoherently
- Conkey says she is on a “spiritual journey” and says that she has been experiencing “the rapture” since this January
- Conkey Says She’s Been on a Spiritual Journey & Has Been Experiencing the Rapture Since January 12
- Conkey’s social media is full of videos in which she sets out her views on religion