Alla Ausheva Biography
Alla Ausheva and her two children were found dead at their burning Staten Island home – just hours after her husband almost tried to take his life. She was an Air Force servicewoman found dead alongside her toddler sons inside their New York home on Saturday morning was sworn in as an American citizen by Barack Obama at the White House seven years ago, it’s been revealed.
Fellow service members pray together after their comrade, a woman, and two children were found dead in their SI home. Sources I.d her as Alla Ausheva. She was honored by President Obama in 2012. Read more @NY1 > https://t.co/8lvtu8jlwB pic.twitter.com/EiY7CKoSYm
— Van Tieu (@Van_Tieu) June 22, 2019
Alla Ausheva Wiki
Russia born Ausheva is believed to be a member of the US Air Force based in Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn. Footage shows her at a Military Naturalization Ceremony in 2012.
Alla Ausheva Death with Her Two Children
Reports claimed the children, aged two and three, were drowned. They were found face down on the bed, Pix11 reported.
Alla Ausheva Age
She was 38 Years old.
Alla Ausheva Husband
He Married with same career holder in air force named Shane Walker by authorities. He accused of killing his family. No charges were immediately filed.
Alla Ausheva Instagram
Alla Ausheva Twitter
— infowe (@infowe) June 23, 2019
Alla Ausheva Air Force Career
She told The New York Post: ‘I always wanted to live here. This is really a country where you can pursue your dream and do what you want to do.’
Ausheva is understood to have joined the National Guard just three months after moving to America when her husband won the green card lottery.
Police Investigating Deaths Of Mother, 2 Children In Staten Island.
According to police sources, the mother of the two boys, Alla Ausheva, was in the military. The father is being called a person of interest by police pic.twitter.com/VSEcp7T014
— @WADIBIG (@wadibig) June 23, 2019
She said her husband was surprised when she signed up for the New York Army National Guard, adding: ‘At first, he was surprised. Then, when I told him I would do it anyway because it was my dream, he was very supportive.’
In 2012 Obama told the new citizens, including Alla: ‘All of you did something profound: You chose to serve. You put on the uniform of a country that was not yet fully your own.’
Alla Ausheva Cause of Death
It was not revealed how the Ausheva appeared to have died but it has been reported she had severe injuries to her head and face. A medical examiner is determining the cause of death for each victim.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- She with her two children were found dead on Saturday.
- The children, two and three, were reportedly drowned and found face down
- The woman, named locally as Ausheva, had severe injuries to her head and face
- Russian born Alla attended a Military Naturalization Ceremony in 2012
- ‘I always wanted to live here. This is really a country where you can pursue your dream and do what you want to do’ she said after being sworn in as a citizen
- A co-worker noticed a small fire at her smoke-filled house Saturday at 10.30am
- Her husband was discovered about to jump off a bridge at 7.45am that morning
- Both were both US Air Force members based in Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn