Alexis Mercedes Boberg Bio
Alexis Mercedes Boberg turned herself into authorities without incident on Monday. A suburban Baltimore substitute teacher has been charged after she allegedly had sexual encounters with a high school student and gave him alcohol.
Alexis Mercedes Sexual Assault Student
On June 4, a student at North County High School reported her for engaging in sexual activities with him and providing him with alcohol.
Maryland Teacher Alexis Mercedes Boberg Arrested for Inappropriate Relationship With Student And Providing Alcohol https://t.co/DGMSS9QsOC .
— Front Page Buzz (@frontpagebuzz) June 18, 2019
Alexis Mercedes Charges
Boberg has been charged with two counts of a fourth-degree sex offense for having sexual contact with a person while in a position of authority, The Baltimore Sun reported.
She has also been charged with consuming alcohol on public property.
A fourth-degree sex offense is a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail. It also requires registering as a sex offender.
Substitute teacher, Alexis Mercedes Boberg, 25, charged with two counts of fourth-degree sex offense with a minor.
Boberg would meet the student away from school and provided him with alcohol prior to engaging him with sexual activity. #FirstThemhttps://t.co/Yvm9Q1x0Dw pic.twitter.com/zK6QS2E3bS
— #FirstThem?? (@FirstThemNEWS) June 18, 2019
Alexis Mercedes Age
She is 25 Years old.
Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Substitute teacher Alexis Mercedes Boberg, 25, turned herself in to police in suburban Baltimore, Maryland on Monday
- A male student reported her to authorities on June 4 saying they engaged in sexual activities and she supplied him with alcohol
- She and the student at North County High School are said to have exchanged phone numbers last month
- She and the boy met several times in May off school property, at various locations, where she provided him with alcohol and performed sex acts on him
- She’s been charged with two counts of fourth-degree sex offense and one count of consuming alcohol on public property
- A judge barred Boberg from having any more contact with the teen