Adam Fox Wiki – Adam Fox Biography
- Adam Fox is one of four men charged with conspiring to kidnap Gov Gretchen Whitmer in a plot that was uncovered by the FBI in October
- Authorities have determined that Fox was the ringleader of the accused group
- And court documents filed this week have alleged that Fox’s ‘Plan A’ was to target other state politicians at the Capitol, hold them hostage and execute them
- Fox’s alleged plan would’ve seen the execution of politicians on live television
- His alleged ‘Plan B’ consisted of locking the doors of the Capitol and setting the building on fire with the politicians trapped inside
- Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, Brandon Caserta and 24-year-old Ty Garbin were also arrested; nine others have since been charged in connection to the plot
The ringleader of a group accused of plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov Gretchen Whitmer also allegedly planned to storm the state Capitol and execute other politicians on live television.
Court documents have revealed that Adam Fox’s ‘Plan A’ was to target other state politicians at the Capitol, hold them hostage and execute the ‘tyrants’ over the course of several days, according to the Michigan Attorney General’s Office.
In a brief obtained by the Detroit News, officials claim that his ‘Plan B’ involved locking the doors of the Capitol and setting the building on fire with politicians trapped inside.
The new details were submitted before a bond hearing for Pete Musico, 42, who was released from custody on a GPS tether last month.
Musico’s attorney has claimed that he was kicked out of the group that planned to kidnap Whitmer.
The plot was uncovered by the FBI last month and five men have been charged with plotting to snatch Whitmer from her vacation home.
An FBI agent testified at a detention hearing in October that the plan was to put Whitmer on a boat alone and cast it out to the middle of a lake but ‘not throw her overboard’.
Fox was arrested along with Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, Brandon Caserta and 24-year-old Ty Garbin.
The FBI agent also testified at the time that the group had discussed shooting Whitmer in the head and even snatching a pizza delivery person, stealing their shirt, then having one of their group members dress up in it to deceive her.
They have been charged with conspiracy to kidnap Whitmer. Nine others have been slapped with other charges in connection to the plot.
According to the FBI agent, the group discussed making their own bombs as ‘making a cake and sending it’.
They used a WhatsApp group where they discussed ‘capping’ Whitmer, a reference to killing her, the FBI agent said.
According to the FBI agent and the affidavits filed against the men, they practiced shooting and tactical drills at multiple camps.
The brief released Thursday says the tactical training took place in Munith.
One training was scheduled for June 14 and included a training schedule that included a range of topics from ambush tactics to ‘when is it the right time to scream for a medic?’
Another training allegedly took place on June 28 at the same Munith property.
Authorities say Musico, whose lawyer claims he wasn’t involved in the plot, allegedly said it was time for ‘real sh*t’ during the training session.
The men were outraged over Whitmer’s handling of COVID-19 which involved sending Michigan into a strict lockdown when many in the state, largely conservatives, thought it was unwarranted.
Some of those who have been arrested were among armed protesters who stormed the Capitol building in Lansing in April in outrage over the decision.
Some lawmakers wore bulletproof vests on the floor of the Michigan Senate.
Whitmer, a Democrat, blamed Trump for the hatred against her.